The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Wenche

Reporting a missing person

Mr. Attorney-General,

I would like to file a missing person report concerning Æsileif Geirbjörgsdottir, Emperor Harald's daughter. The Lady was last seen more than a week ago when she left the Imperial Hall of Haraldsborg after a she had a fight with her cousin Princess Fränzi-Ferdinanda des Vinandy.

Æsileif Geirbjörgsdottir was alone and broke when she left and Emperor Harald is very worried about what might have happened to her.

I hereby request to assign a team of your best detectives to this case and to do everything in your power to get Æsileif Geirbjörgsdottir back home safely.

Oh dear! :crying:

Boo! :lol:

Here I am and it is quite clear that, thanks to the Imperial Chancellor, your pitiful and sick plan to starve me out of you lives has failed. :finger:

Boo! :lol:

Here I am and it is quite clear that, thanks to the Imperial Chancellor, your pitiful and sick plan to starve me out of you lives has failed. :finger:

I, for one, would never allow such a thing to happen to you, dear lady. Should anyone mistreat you, I shall deal with them in as brutal and viking a fashion as is (in)humanly possible. :chainsaw:

Æsileif,

Why on Micras would we be out to starve you? :confused:

I thought you wanted to get rid of me for I could be a threat to all of your wealth and privilege. Starving me would be a relatively clean way to get rid of me without getting blood or other dirt on your hands and much easier than engineering a tragic accident or sending a couple of assassins.

I have spent many years of my life dealing with people who used violence and weapons to get what they wanted. Who would, in fact, not hesitate to use violence on another human being for nothing more than a whim. These are the people I clashed with, fought, hunted and stopped from harming others. Many of my professions have put me in danger. I was first shot at when I was 15 and have since survived multiple attempts on my life, including professional contracts.

Over the years I have worked as the director of a correctional institute, smuggler, bodyguard, bouncer, cooler and security at events with a daily gate of 30,000 (and entirely too many beer stands). Intermixed with those high-risk occupations came the perils of living in some of the worst areas of Micras and the problems arising from going head-to-head with local gangs, drug addicts, abusive husbands, thugs and bikers.

I thought you wanted to get rid of me for I could be a threat to all of your wealth and privilege. Starving me would be a relatively clean way to get rid of me without getting blood or other dirt on your hands and much easier than engineering a tragic accident or sending a couple of assassins.

* Hugs Æsileif. *

Æsileif you are Emperor Harald's daughter and a gift from the Lady Freyja. We therefore love you very much and would never do any of such things to you. :hearts-color: