The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Björn Ironfist

Reports From The SC

My Lady,

There is an ongoing discussion in the SC right now regarding a potential location for the Headquarters of the organization. Here is the thread:

HQ of The SC

I have read through all the posts, and am of the opinion that Tymaria City would be a keen location for the SC's base of operations. I humbly request permission to place Stormark's backing of this location as the Headquarters of the Small Commonwealth.

I have read through all the posts, and am of the opinion that Tymaria City would be a keen location for the SC's base of operations. I humbly request permission to place Stormark's backing of this location as the Headquarters of the Small Commonwealth.

Permission most gracefully granted, good Sir.

Thank you kindly. I have stated our support for this in the forum. I am enjoying this very much...I represent the finest and most awesome nation in all of Micras!! Suck on some-a that, rest of the micro-world!!! :headbanger:

There is currently a vote regarding renaming the Small Commonwealth as the "Yieldlessly Associated Micronational Organization."

http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=244&t=1599

This is hopefully a first step towards revitalizing the image of the SC by removing it from the shadow of Shirerithian dominance by giving it a name that has humor, appeal and interest across the entire sector so that the SC may grow into a truly representative organization for Micras.

As this name change requires an amendment to the General Membership treaty, all signatories are being informed of this vote.

There is currently a vote regarding altering the voting procedures of the General Assembly of the MTO.

http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=244&p=25611&sid=f96c3e51e074305e6ca5697ebfc333f2#p25611

This will basically establish Mondays as "Voting Days" and setting a week-long voting period to ensure MTO members not hosted on the Bastion forum have equal opportunity to participate in the Assembly.

Regards,

Nathan Waffel-Paine,

Secretary-General of the MTO

The vote to establish new voting procedures has been successful. Therefore, the first such "Voting Day" will be held on Monday, December 12 (beginning at 12:01AM UTC). The voting period will last until Friday, December 16 (12:01AM UTC). While not every Monday will begin a voting period, MTO Representatives are encouraged to begin checking the MTO every Monday in the event of a vote or to debate on other measures previously introduced.

The vote on Monday is in regard to expelling Normark and the Islamic Internet Republic on account of inactivity and removal from the MCS. Debate is currently open. The General Membership Treaty allows for the expulsion of a member with approval from a three-fourths majority of all signatories, therefore all members are encouraged to vote.

http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=244&t=3373

Regards,

Nathan Waffel-Paine,

Secretary-General of the MTO