The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Press Office of the Lord/Lady Warden to the Outland

Here will be posted official statements, official government responses and opinions, memorandum, and other such communications of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

imparms22mn0.gif

Instrument of Appointment

I, Lady Aoife the Celt, by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Eternal Viking Emperor and the Will of the Imperial Chancellor of the Lands of the Longships Throne, Lady Warden to the Outland, do by this Instrument appoint the Esteemed Gentleman Björn Ironfist to the office of Deputy Lord Warden to the Outland and Ambassador-at-Large to the Micronational World.

Issued from the Hall of Mímir under my hand and the Official Seal of the Lady Warden to the Outland this 15th Day of the Month Gladsheim in the Eighth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire.

foreignseal-1.gif

Lady Aoife the Celt,
Lady Warden to the Outland.

imparms22mn0.gif

Instrument of Nomination

I, Lady Aoife the Celt, by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Eternal Viking Emperor and the Will of the Imperial Chancellor of the Lands of the Longships Throne, Lady Warden to the Outland, do by this Instrument declare that the Viking Empire of Stormark hereby nominates Dame Gudrun Eriksdottir, the Duchess of the Vesteralen, Lady Chief Justice of Stormark to the office and position of Jurist of the Commonwealth Court.

Issued from the Hall of Mímir under my hand and the Official Seal of the Lady Warden to the Outland this 19th Day of the Month Gladsheim in the Eighth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire.

foreignseal-1.gif

Lady Aoife the Celt,

imparms22mn0.gif

Instrument of Nomination

I, Lady Aoife the Celt, by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Eternal Viking Emperor and the Will of the Imperial Chancellor of the Lands of the Longships Throne, Lady Warden to the Outland, do by this Instrument declare that the Viking Empire of Stormark hereby nominates Jonas Windsor to the office and position of Secundus of the Commonwealth.

Issued from the Hall of Mímir under my hand and the Official Seal of the Lady Warden to the Outland this 21st Day of the Month Gladsheim in the Eighth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire.

foreignseal-1.gif

Lady Aoife the Celt,

imparms22mn0.gif

Press Release

Haraldsborg, Stormark

Ragnar Brunnketilsson

Lord Warden to the Outland

Re: Appointment to post of Lord Warden to the Outland.

HARALDSBORG, STORMARK - Today, Her Highness Lady Unna of Skálavík, currently serving as Stormark's head of government, appointed Ragnar Brunketilsson to the post of Lord Warden to the Outland, soon after his return to Haraldsborg after quietly retiring from public service. Having previously served as Minister of Interior and as a general private advisor to the High King, Mr. Brunnketilsson brings a wealth of experience and enthusiasm to the post, in which he hopes to "serve humbly and inspire pride in my fellow Storish citizens with my work."

Mr. Brunnketilsson will be spending his first day as Lord Warden to the Outland being fully debriefed on pressing matters needing immediate attention. "I hope to release a full list of goals for my term in this Office within coming days, detailing the priorities and policies of the Foreign Ministry," said Mr. Brunnketilsson.