Sign in to follow this  
QueenAnneMarie

The Kingdom of Ravaria

Your Imperial Majesty, Royal Cousin,

It is in my official capacity of Head of State that I come before you today but also as a friend. You have been so dear, such a supporter and you have my absolute respect and loyalty. It is therefore my great honour to bestow upon you, the Most Ancient Order of the Stag in the rank of a Knight Grand Companion. This is a symbol not only of continued admiration and friendship but also as a symbol of a new relationship with the Empire of Stormark as we press forward with, I hope, formal diplomatic relations.

The Letters Patent can be found here; http://z6.invisionfree.com/Kingdom_of_Rava...;st=0last and I extend a warm welcome to you and your subjects in our realm.

Yours ever,

Anne-Marie R.

Royal Cousin Anne-Marie,

Thank you very for your kind words as well as the honour. I wish you and the Kingdom of Ravaria the very best and I will visit Ravaria shortly.

To HM the Queen of Ravaria

From Senator Aldin Isammaður Vanadísarson, Lord Warden to the Outland

Your Majesty,

Allow me to welcome you (back) to the Viking Empire! On behalf of the government of Galinn Karisson Leirvik, I bid you all and your citizens greetings in the name of His Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty the Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor!

Stormark considers your Majesty a friend of the Empire, and will always hold you in highest esteem.

Senator A. Isammaður-Vanadisarson

Lord Warden to the Outland

Viking Empire of Stormark

Your Majesty,

Joining with the Lord Warden, I welcome you in your new capacity as sovereign of Ravaria. It looks to be a most interesting endeavor, and I hope Stormark and Ravaria will enjoy long years of prosperity and friendship together.

Is this nation still alive? I visited the forum, thinking I could do some preemptive merry-making...and it appears to be rather deserted...despite only being a month or so since the last communications here in Stormark. Color me confused.

Is this nation still alive? I visited the forum, thinking I could do some preemptive merry-making...and it appears to be rather deserted...despite only being a month or so since the last communications here in Stormark. Color me confused.

Ravaria seems, very unfortunatly, indeed already dead. :(

This is almost a record for her, isn't it??

Nation what...number 812?

Well, I think it this time may have to do with her instable internet connection about which she quite often complained.

Her creativity concerning the creation of Nations is, however, quite amazing.

Well, I think it this time may have to do with her instable internet connection about which she quite often complained.

Her creativity concerning the creation of Nations is, however, quite amazing.

She's great at creating nations...but crap at sticking with them. She gets all this energy to create a nation - does a fantastic job of organizing it - then drops it. I think the thrill of doing all the start-up stuff is what she enjoys. After that, she loses interest.

She's great at creating nations...but crap at sticking with them. She gets all this energy to create a nation - does a fantastic job of organizing it - then drops it. I think the thrill of doing all the start-up stuff is what she enjoys. After that, she loses interest.

I think that you are indeed quite correct with that observation.