Sign in to follow this  
Anne-Marie Dagmarsdottir

Petition to His Majesty

Your Imperial Majesty, My Lord,

It is with a happy heart that I return to the Empire after my long absence. When I last resided in Your Majesty's realm, I was awarded the role of Vicereine of Kejsarinna Asa Land. It is my sincere wish to develop the Viceroyalty furthur and enquire to Your Majesty, whether such a task meets with Your Majesty's approval?

Your devoted subject,

Anne-Marie,

Countess of Haldarsvik-Holmestrand

Countess of Hessen

It is with a happy heart that I return to the Empire after my long absence. When I last resided in Your Majesty's realm, I was awarded the role of Vicereine of Kejsarinna Asa Land. It is my sincere wish to develop the Viceroyalty furthur and enquire to Your Majesty, whether such a task meets with Your Majesty's approval?

Lady Anne-Marie,

That is fine with me. :)

I have created a forum for Kejsarinna Asa Land. I have also granted you moderator powers over that forum. Please find below a link to the forum of Kejsarinna Asa Land. Do you need any subforums?

http://vikings.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=204

Lady Anne-Marie,

This is a map of Kejsarinna Asa Land. The Duchy of Port Chloe is its northern neighbour.

asachloejy1.png

I want to make a petition too!! :headbanger:

Why does everyone get a royal title, position or award EXCEPT me?! :emperor:

:lol:

Because they are Citizens of Stormark. :)

* Ponders about making Jonas a Honourary Citizen. *

Why on earth would anybody desire a royal title?

Because it sounds *nice*. :D

She is the wife of a friendly head of state.

Err... you win this time, Harald. :angry:;)

Make Jonas a Honourary Citizen and Count of Lannion (= Imperial Governor of Gascony). :thumbsup:

Lady Aoife, that is... in fact... a very good idea. As I'm developping Gascon culture for the Batavian part and in that way I would be in the right position to develop them both (there is much chance that I don't become leader of the Batavian part, but that doesn't mean I can't develop it ;) ). :)

Lady Aoife, that is... in fact... a very good idea. As I'm developping Gascon culture for the Batavian part and in that way I would be in the right position to develop them both (there is much chance that I don't become leader of the Batavian part, but that doesn't mean I can't develop it ;) ). :)

Consider yourself appointed the position of Count of Lannion then. I will do all the necessary paper work tomorrow. I will also make the forum of the Duchy of Gascony visible in a couple of minutes.

The Duchy of Gascony has a forum already?

Yes, it has. It also has a couple of topics in it with stuff I have copied over from Bosworth.

That's quick. :thumbsup:

Thank you. :)

I have also granted you moderator powers of the forum. Please find below a link Stormark's wiki, just in case you would like to write wiki articles about Gascony.

http://vikings.dr-spangle.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

However, I will be on LOA from tomorrow till the 23rd (just to let you know).

No problem. Enjoy your well-deserved vacation!! :thumbsup:

Your Imperial Majesty,

I thankyou for your help with this matter. I shall travel to the Viceroyalty today and begin my work in the colony.

Your humble servant,

Anne-Marie

Lady Anne-Marie,

You are very welcome. :)

You are very good at developing territories and I therefore look forward to seeing the fruits of your work.