The High Realm of Stormark
Aoife the Celt

Petition for Seat

Lady Law Speaker,

I'm honoured to accept, after careful consideration, your offer and hereby claim my seat in the Althing. I hope I will be able to contribute to the prosperity of the proud nation of Stormark and it's citizens.

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that;

I, Polten of Yperpen, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Polten of Yperpen,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 29th day of May, 2006.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Law Speaker of the Althing.

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Bjarngeir Thorkellsson, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Bjarngeir Thorkellsson,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 30th day of June, 2006.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

I, Katrín Knutsdottir, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Dame Katrín Knutsdottir,

Granted this 27th day of September, 2006.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Jarli Jórkellsson, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

worshippy.gif

Jarli Jórkellsson,

Granted this 12th day of January, 2007.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Auðun Þórveid Kristiansund, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

May I also appologise for my recent lack of activity, I have had to deal with a build-up of coursework. wink.gif

Auðun Þórveid Kristiansund,

Granted this 4th day of February, 2007.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

May I also appologise for my recent lack of activity, I have had to deal with a build-up of coursework. wink.gif

No, problem. Just the burdens of real-life.

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Lord Edric Stuart, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Lord Edric Stuart,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Eternal Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 30th day of July, 2007.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker;

I, Skott Wottrsson a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Skott Wottrsson,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Eternal Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 4th day of Thrymheim in the Seventh Year of the Second Viking Age.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Halladora Eriksdottir, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Halladora Eriksdottir,

Granted this 7th day of Ydalir in the Seventh Year of the Second Viking Age.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Astrid of Valois, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Astrid of Valois,

Granted this 4th day of Valaheim in the Eighth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

"Lady Law Speaker,

I, Sigrdrífa the Valkyrie, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemnly affirm that I am a Citizen of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire in good standing, that I shall faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I shall always bear true faith and allegiance to His Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His Lawful Heirs and Successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Sigrdrífa the Valkyrie,

Granted this 8th day of Sessrumnir in Folkvanger in the Eighth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

It took me 24 hours to get round to this, mainly imputable a my sharp tongue and the intolerance vis-à-vis some self-styled left wing politicians. Too much talking, petty fights, rivalry and slander - I am beyond all these problems.

+ + + + + + + +

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Thorald the Wise, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemnly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidance which have been placed in my care and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Thorald the Wise,

Granted this 21st day of Breidablikk in the Eighth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Björn Ironfist, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemnly affirm that I am a Citizen of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire in good standing, that I shall faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I shall always bear true faith and allegiance to His Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His Lawful Heirs and Successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.