The High Realm of Stormark
Aoife the Celt

Petition for Seat

Citizens of Stormark may claim their seats in the Althing by making the Althingi Affirmation. You may find the Althingi Affirmation in in the post below.

"Lady Law Speaker,

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that;

I, ........, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemnly affirm that I am a Citizen of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire in good standing, that I shall faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I shall always bear true faith and allegiance to His Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His Lawful Heirs and Successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Franz Josef, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion

Franz Josef of Treisenberg,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the generosity and grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 23rd day of August, 2005.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Law Speaker of the Althing.

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Sir Gudhsten Patreksson, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Truthfully,

Sir Gudhsten,

You do not have to claim a seat in the Althing because you already hold a seat in the Althing since November 16th, 2004. Once your seat has been granted you hold it during good behaviour. This thread was started by me to accommodate those Citizens of Stormark who haven't claimed their seats yet.

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Lady Anne-Marie Dagmarsdottir, Former Queen of Nidaros and Lady Marshal of the Court, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Lady Anne-Marie Dagmarsdottir,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the generosity and grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 27th day of August, 2005.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Good Morning To You, My Dear Anne-Marie,

Congratulations, My Dear, on being Granted An Honoured Seat in the Hallowed Forums of the Althing!!! . . .

You are most deserving of this Honour . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Ragnar Brunnketilsson, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Ragnar Brunnketilsson,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 23rd day of September, 2005.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Johanna av Ark, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Johanna av Ark,

As Law Speaker of the Althing, appointed by the Generosity and Grace of Our Most Sovereign Lord, the Viking Emperor, I do hereby accept your petition to take your seat within these hallowed forums.

Granted this 30th day of September, 2005.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Good Afternoon To You, Johanna av Ark,

Congratulations on being Awarded a Seat in the Althing by the Lady Law Speaker!!! . . .

I am fully confident that you will be a Valuable Asset to Our Great Nation of Stormark . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Dear Johanna av Ark,

I just know that you are going to be such a Wonderful Addition to Our Great Nation of Stormark!!! . . . .

Just look at how nicely your postings are turning out already!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

It has taken me a long while to get round to this, mainly because in the past I felt unable to take up my seat while I was first and foremost the consitutional head of an autonomous subdivision. However, due to my changed circumstances I now feel it is my duty to participate in the debates of the Althing.

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Kristófórus Duke of Rossheim, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Kristófórus, Duke of Rossheim;

Granted this 15nd day of November, 2005.

Lady Aoife the Celt,

Lady Law Speaker,

I, Sigurd Gardarsson, a Citizen of Stormark, have come to claim my seat in the Althing, and that I do hereby solemly affirm that I am a Citizen in good standing, that I will faithfully observe and uphold the Laws of the Viking Empire of Stormark, to the best of my ability, at all times. I do hereby solemnly affirm that I shall uphold the traditions and guidances which have been placed in my care, and that I will always bear true faith and allegiance to His Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor and to His lawful heirs and successsors, and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

Lord Lindstrom,

Granted this 10th day of May, 2006.

Lady Aoife the Celt,