The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Antoku

Petition for Court Decree

I, Antoku, Reigning King of Sangun, Sovereign Prince of Rossheim, Archduke of Riskai-Nidarosia, Duke of Slavonia, Marquess of Algavani and Count of Montrose do hereby petition this court as the supreme arbiter of law within the Viking Empire and its autonomous countries with regard to the following matters:

1. Having determined that the formal political union of the Kingdom of Greater Sangun and the Principality of Rossheim as enacted on the 16th of March 2008 stands in contravention of Article 17 of the original Fudamental Laws of the Principality of Rossheim as established on the 10th of August 2005, it is requested that the aforementioned Principality of Rossheim be declared released from inclusion under the terms of the Treaty of Kokubu as concluded between Sangun and Stormark on the 17th of March 2008 and duly recognised as an independent and fully sovereign state.

2. In light of the evidence presented in the Kingdom of Treisenberg a judgment be reached concerning the exact status of the styles and titles Duke of Rossheim, Duke of Slavonia, and Viscount of Rossheim, specifically whether these aforementioned titles should be considered subsidiary honours vested and merged in the Principality of Rossheim.

Any further testimony or documentation required shall be made available to the court upon demand.

Antoku, Reigning King of Sangun,

It has pleased the Lady Chief Justice to accept your petition. A ruling on this matter will be issued in due course.

Your Ladyship,

As new Queen of Treisenberg I have submitted a Bill to the Althing which will solve the Rossheim Question. I hereby request you to reserve judgement on this matter until the Althing has dealt with this Bill.

Sign in to follow this