The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Wenche

[Imperial Hall] Lord Benavides' Guest Room

* Lady Wenche shows His Excellency the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs of Alexandria his ultra-luxurious guest room in the Gudrun Tower of the Imperial Hall of Haraldsborg. *

Your Excellency,

This is your guest room. I wish you a very pleasant stay. If you have anymore wishes or questions, do please ask.

I find my new quarters to be most wonderful, thanks milady.

Having such a ultra-luxurious place, I believe you can help me arrange my meetings here.

By the way, have you ever been to Alexandria?

Having such a ultra-luxurious place, I believe you can help me arrange my meetings here.

Your Excellency,

May I ask which Citizens of Stormark you would like to interview? I will then invite them to come over.

I am terribly sorry, but I have to postpone interviews for next week, an urgent matter came up and will require all my attention for the weekend.

In the meanwhile I would really appreciate a list of individuals who might be interested in an interview and a list of guests for a dinner hosted at the Alexandrian Embassy.

Your assistance is most appreciated,

Your Excellency,

I'm currently awaiting responses to invitations I sent out for the "interview list". Until now the Emperor, Lady Aoife, Sir Dagfinn and Dame Gudrun have expressed their interest. The same goes for the "embassy dinner list".