The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Lunch with Empress Sigrid

* Lady Aoife is sitting at a table in the Waterfall Dining Room waiting for Empress Sigrid to arrive for their lunch appointment. *

The empress arrives clad in an elegant gold dress along with her retainers. She greets Lady Aoife.

"Lady Aoife, thank you for this generous invitation. I look forward to this banquet!"

* Lady Aoife rises and curtsies for the Empress. *

Greetings, Your Majesty. How are you doing today?

"Splendid. And yourself? How are things in the lands of the Celts?"

* The retainers of the Empress are shown to their tables in the Waterfall Dining Room. The Empress takes a seat opposite of Lady Aoife. *

Your Majesty,

May I ask if you have any questions about the House of Ettlingar Freyu?

* Lady Wenche enters the Waterfall Dining Room and walks up to the table where the Empress and Lady Aoife are seated. She then curtsies for them. *

Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty, Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Highness;

May it please you to be informed that any of the expenses incurred concerning this lunch will be on the Emperor as gesture of appreciation and affection towards you, His revered and esteemed Ladies Imperial.

* Lady Wenche enters the Waterfall Dining Room and walks up to the table where the Empress and Lady Aoife are seated. She then curtsies for them. *

Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty, Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Highness;

May it please you to be informed that any of the expenses incurred concerning this lunch will be on the Emperor as gesture of appreciation and affection towards you, His revered and esteemed Ladies Imperial.

To the Wenche: "Thank you that is much appreciated. Give the Emperor my thanks and appreciation."

To Aoiffe: "Ah yes, do tell me about the House of Ettlingar Freyu. What is there for me to do? Is there any urgent business?"

Oh yes. The first thing we have to do is to officially receive you into the House of Ettlingar Freyu by holding the Brísingamen ceremony in the Temple of Love.

As you may or may not know, members of the House of Ettlingar Freyu wear a copy of the Brísingamen, the necklace of the goddess Freyja, at social events and ceremonies. Female members of the House of Ettlingar Freyu wear the copy of the Brísingamen around their neck. Male members of the House of Ettlingar Freyu wear the copy of the Brísingamen around their upper right arm.

In the Brísingamen ceremony the Stormarksgothi will, amongst others, give you your copy of the Brísingamen.

Oh yes. The first thing we have to do is to officially receive you into the House of Ettlingar Freyu by holding the Brísingamen ceremony in the Temple of Love.

As you may or may not know, members of the House of Ettlingar Freyu wear a copy of the Brísingamen, the necklace of the goddess Freyja, at social events and ceremonies. Female members of the House of Ettlingar Freyu wear the copy of the Brísingamen around their neck. Male members of the House of Ettlingar Freyu wear the copy of the Brísingamen around their upper right arm.

In the Brísingamen ceremony the Stormarksgothi will, amongst others, give you your copy of the Brísingamen.

"Oh excellent, I am looking forward to this ceremony!"

Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty,

Since Princess Ætfrit seems to have disappeared, I will now commence preparations for the Brísengamen ceremony.

"This is a shame, but you can count on my presence at the ceremony."

"This is a shame, but you can count on my presence at the ceremony."

Of course, you will, Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty. The whole Brísengamen ceremony revolves around you. smile.gif

Of course, you will, Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty. The whole Brísengamen ceremony revolves around you. :)

That is very much true indeed.