The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Start of college year

Oh, it's been going alright, my dearly beloved wife. wub.gif

My Christmas break was an experience. I had the opportunity to date a girl whom I had been interested in for a while. But, alas, it wasn't meant to be. We are still friends, so it wasn't at all an acrimonious affair, yet, I am once again I am a Rocky in search of his Adrian.

In other news, school has started again, and I've been having a great deal of fun with my friends, as well as taking some good classes. I had the chance to meet and dine with some influential academics, which was the treat of a lifetime, and have had some good winter fun in general.

So, in the end, life has been an interesting affair. How has life been for you, my love? smile.gif

So, in the end, life has been an interesting affair. How has life been for you, my love? smile.gif

It has been very well, dearly beloved husband. I just started in a new job and it is a great experience. biggrin.gif

Life is going pretty well, my love. Currently, I'm entering mid-term exams week, which means a week of no sleep, plenty of papers, and full on terror. wink.gif

How is life going for you, my dearly beloved wife? wub.gif