The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Start of college year

Ah, I am doing well, my dearly beloved wife. School is busy, as always. Tests, upcoming mid-terms, club meetings, the upcoming elections... well, it's a fun, fun time. Thank you for asking, my sweet, and I hope that you are doing well. wub.gif

Thank you for asking, my sweet, and I hope that you are doing well. wub.gif

You're very welcome, dearly beloved husband. wub.gif

I'm doing quite well, thank you very much. biggrin.gif

Royal Cousin Camillus,

May I ask what you are studying?

Currently I am studying political science and economics. In the end, I plan on going to law school, and from there, who knows what Fate has in store.

Royal Cousin Camillus,

Which law school will you be attending in future?

Have you already visited any of those Law Schools?

Of course he has. 

He knocked everybody of his feet and the three Law Schools are now already fiercely batteling about who will get him. 

biggrin.gif ... We can hope, my love. wub.gif

But, Royal Cousin Astrid, good question. Currently, I've visited the UoC Law School (and I'd hope I could find a job there). I hope within the next year to visit Northwestern (it's only about an hour or two from my home) and Georgetown (which would be a treat, considering it's Washington D.C.).

Why not go to Europe? wink.gif University tuition is free in Sweden, even for foreign students (so far anyway). And many programmes and courses are done in the English language. You could, for example, do international law.

Or study ancient Swedish Viking law codes. wink.gif

Or study ancient Swedish Viking law codes.  wink.gif 

Well, I would, but I don't know how an American Judge would react if I suggested ordeal by fire. tongue.gif

But, I never knew that university tutition is free in Sweden! Compared to what I'm paying now, it's a viable option now. wink.gif

Well, I would, but I don't know how an American Judge would react if I suggested ordeal by fire. tongue.gif

Well, I think American judges are most willing to grant a request for Holmgang. It is very entertaining and saves him/her from a lot of paperwork. wink.gif

Royal Cousin Camillus,

Which recent events are you referring to?

Well, I've already been through some of the worst. Tommorow I will take a test I don't want to (pray for me). After that, I can sit back for a few days and relax. Busy week, my love. Thank you for asking. wub.gif

And my apologies, Royal Cousin Astrid. It was the recent credit crisis that I was referring to. smile.gif

And my apologies, Royal Cousin Astrid. It was the recent credit crisis that I was referring to. smile.gif

I should have guessed that. laugh.gif