Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Audience of Conchita Itternae

user posted image

The Audience Room of the Imperial Hall of Haraldsborg was buzzing with excitement and activity as invited Citizens of Stormark and Imperial Courtiers gathered there awaiting the arrival of His Most Imperial Majesty, the Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor and Conchita Itternae, Chief Iusticar of Baldur, who is to be received in Open Audience His Most Imperial Majesty, the Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor.

Those attending Open Audiences granted by the Emperor who are not Imperial Courtiers are required to follow the strict Open Audiences' Dress Code. Men are required to wear a morning coat or white tie and tails, while women when meeting the Emperor are required to wear full length black or black dresses and mantillas (black veils) unless they are a Storkonungur in their own right or the spouse of a Storkonungur in which case they may choose to wear white.

user posted image

* After having made a short call with her cell phone, the Mistress of the Robes walks towards Conchita Itternae and invites her to follow her.

As they walk down the hallways of the west gallery, Conchita Itternae is impressed by the many stained-glass windows, diffusing sunlight in various shades of blue, green, red, orange, and purple. The hues being reflected by dark green marble, red travertino, and a ceiling of mirrors.

Upon being inquired by Conchita Itternae about the chandeliers, the Mistress of the Robes tells her that they were made from the finest Daran crystal, fashioned at the Imperial Chrystal Works in Haithabu, and their colors were selected to complement each window. *

user posted image

* After a pleasant walk the Mistress of the Robes leads Conchita Itternae into a luxurious dressing room where a couple of Lady Servants including a hair dresser are awaiting them.

The Mistress of the Robes tells Conchita Itternae that the Lady Servants will take of her. She then leaves the dressing room and waits outside until Lady Servants are finished.

Some time later Conchita Itternae walked out of the dressing room. The Mistress of the Robes' jaw dropped in awe, gasped for breath and remained speechless for minutes. Conchita Itternae looked fabulous in her beautiful dress made of precious black silk from Yrjar. Over her head and shoulders she wore a black Mantilla which was held up by a Peineta, an ornamental comb consisting of a convex body and a set of prongs. Conchita Itternae smiled at the Mistress of the Robes and felt on top of the world.

The Mistress of the Robes finally got herself together and both ladies walked back to the Audience Room. Having arrived there the Mistress of the Robes told Conchita Itternae to wait there until she was officially announced and then, after having been officially announced to walk up to those steps in the middle of the Audience Room.*

"My Lady I have no fear for those wo bite for tending to violence is the last act of a looser. wink.gif

I wanted to be shure my files are complete and the things I am to say ar abt and correckt."

Rose slowly from my seat but not withoud thanking the dressers for a excelent job.

"I have come with good tidings, once more Stormark is to grow in seize.

a New state has joined our ranks :Idonia wich is a English speaking one as well.

Såeominen and Medinat ha_Eretz have become neighbours not yet 1200 miles east of you're borders on Shrant on the sea of the whisteling whales.

We sugest Stormark should be given a more prominent role in our World this is why we suggest that Stormark should choose a "Strategic" terratorial expansion.

Here you find the NEW Baldur forum : click

You will find Stormark and also more complete Worldmaps ,just copy one of them and make you're cross WHERE you want land (40.000sqkm max)

I have seen that you have other new maps as well ,do you wnat the names of those terr, for example Caen or Normandy, also to be used in youre new Lands?"

Took a deep breath.

"I hope you will forgive the fact that I take a pause here..I am not the verry youngest anymore with 3.3 Biljon years..

Yes you're grace I...was the first living non-God that was placed on Baldur by the gods ,some say it was just for a joke. tongue.gif

"I have spoken of a strategical choise

The Eretzym have understood this consept bordering Gilgilead to her west just across the gulf and by picking land on Shrant they now borther Såeominen as well.

And if I am not mis informed the new state of Idonia choose land direktly south of ha_Eretz.

a Clever choise would be..to split youre terr gain of 40.000 in two ,place one part into the constalation of ha_Eretz-Gilgilead and Idonia on Gris Alba and the other half to the constalation of ha_Eretz-Såeominen on Shrant.

Now, this is only a propposal ,youre Grace should not feel bound for HE is the supreme lord of Stormark and we are just mapmakers. wink.gif "

I have seen that you have other new maps as well ,do you wnat the names of those terr, for example Caen or Normandy, also to be used in youre new Lands?

Lady Conchita,

Yes, I would indeed want that the names in those new maps to be used on our new lands on Baldur.

a Clever choise would be..to split youre terr gain of 40.000 in two ,place one part into the constalation of ha_Eretz-Gilgilead and Idonia on Gris Alba and the other half to the constalation of ha_Eretz-Såeominen on Shrant.

Well, I like this idea so let Baldur do it that way. smile.gif

I have seen that you have other new maps as well ,do you wnat the names of those terr, for example Caen or Normandy, also to be used in youre new Lands?

Lady Conchita,

Yes, I would indeed want that the names in those new maps to be used on our new lands on Baldur.

Agreed. smile.gif

Well, I like this idea so let Baldur do it that way. smile.gif

"It means 20.000sqkm goes to Shrant

20.000sqkm goes to Gris Alba.

Both sections to be placed IN the constalations as given by me.

I will make ( have made tongue.gif ) a Demo map for approval.

Now, I have spoken of the Tributal Kingdoms (4) on the Benches ,would it not be a nice and helpfull thing to hand THEM these claims.

For Stormark and you as emperor this changes nothing for the overlordship is clear enough.

Pleace remmember that I do ONLY dropp suggestions nothing more ,we serve YOU and not vice versa cheers.gif " smile.gif