Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Natopian Coronation festivities

This topic will be dedicated to the preparations for the Natopian Coronation festivities that will be held in Natopia on Sunday the 31th of July, 2005.

His Imperial Majesty and Dame Ragnhild will go as Romeo and Juliette to the Masquerade Ball in Natopia. wink.gif

That would be nice!! laugh.gif

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Moi of No Opinions has TWO tiny thoughts . . .

No, actually THREE tiny thoughts . . .

Firstly, I am glad to be back online . . . My computer died AGAIN . . . the keyboard and mouse died, and the company had to replace them, and just now delivered them to me, and hooked up the computer again . . . Thank Goodness!!!

Secondly, I do believe everyone has overlooked one SMALL item . . . Moi has not even been ASKED TO ATTEND the Ball yet . . .

Thirdly, I, well, I don't know about Juliet - she is such a beautifully tragic figure . . . and Romeo is also such a tragic figure, with such a bittersweet ending . . . Oh my . . .

They sort of remind me of "Jack and Rose" on James Cameron's "Titanic" . . .

SO, we are back to square one . . .

Moi shall wait to see what transpires . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Dear Birla,

Well, I haven't really given it much thought, mostly because the Invitation to Attend has not been extended yet . . .

I believe that if and when I were asked to Attend this Gala Event, I would request that His Majesty choose two or three of His favourite Persons, and then we could perhaps jointly choose this Person from that List . . .

Since His Majesty is the Ruler of our Great Nation, I feel that it would only be proper to give Him this Choice . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning - oops, 'tis afternoon, now . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Sir Vali,

Moi of No Opinions has a tiny thought . . .

Oh, Sir Vali, how sweet . . .

I don't know about You, Sir Vali - You are so deliciously wicked . . .

Oh well . . .

I was going to say that we should reform You, but no . . .

Then we wouldn't have Your deliciously wicked sense of humour to rely on . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Dear Birla,

Well, I haven't really given it much thought, mostly because the Invitation to Attend has not been extended yet . . .

I believe that if and when I were asked to Attend this Gala Event, I would request that His Majesty choose two or three of His favourite Persons, and then we could perhaps jointly choose this Person from that List . . .

Since His Majesty is the Ruler of our Great Nation, I feel that it would only be proper to give Him this Choice . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning - oops, 'tis afternoon, now . . .

Dame Ragnhild,

Please check your private messages. smile.gif

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I think I shall go and check My Personal Messages . . .

Excuse me, Please . . .

I shall Return Later In the Afternoon . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Beloved Citizens and Friends,

I'm very pleased to announce that Dame Ragnhild will accompany Me to the Masquerade Ball in Natopia.

"Peace Through Silent Oppression" is not particularly a sentiment of which I am in favour . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Beloved Citizens and Friends,

I'm very pleased to announce that Dame Ragnhild and I will go to the Masquerade Ball in Natopia as Robin Hood and Maid Marian.

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, I must tell You, My Gentle Friends, I am totally, completely, without a doubt, beside myself with excitement about tonight . . .

I have been doing a million and one things to get ready for the Big Event . . .

Oh Dear . . . Now where DID I put my diamond-studded hairclip . . . DRAT!!! I misplaced it . . . AGAIN!!! Oh, there it is - right in front of me, on the dresser . . .

I'm telling You, My Gentle Friends, I have totally, completely, without a doubt, lost my mind today . . . The mind has totally vanished into thin air . . .

Oh Well, doubtless, I shall find it again, somewhere, probably under the bed, or on the dining room table, or some such innocuous place . . .

I usually do find my mind - somewhere - although it usually takes some looking for it!!!

HOWEVER, one must not jump to conclusions, My Gentle Friends . . .

NOW, about the diamond-studded hairclip - DRAT! Where did I put it NOW - Oh Yes, on the dresser . . .

O.K., next, my handbag - I must put all of my "Necessities" in it - You know, all of the nonsensical things - Compact, Lipstick, Tissues, Keys, - Unimportant Things Like That!!!

NEXT, Oh Dear, where ARE my Keys? Oh Yes, on the coffee-table . . .

Oh Dear, I am in desperate need of some liquid refreshment - Perhaps some Vodka - Nah - I'm not that desperate - Yet . . .

How about some - Oh Yes, Some TEA - GLORIUS TEA - ( * Wonderful Idea, Self, That is just a Marvellous Idea! * )

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

( * Goes off in the direction of the kitchen to make an EXTREMELY LARGE CUP OF TWINING'S ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA * )

I Thank You All Very Kindly for the Generous Compliments . . .

Oh, I am SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!

Well, we shall see how events will transpire tonight . . .

I shall endeavour to dance a little better tonight!

I feel a little like "Eliza Doolittle" In "My Fair Lady", going to the Embassy Ball with Professor Higgins . . . Remember that?

Wish Me Luck . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, Robin Hood - er Your Majesty,

I just wanted to say, Your Majesty, that I Thank You so very much for taking me to the Ball last night ( * Curtsies Deeply * ) . . .

You, My Dear Sir, Looked Simply Wonderful in Your Costume of Robin Hood . . .

I do hope that Your poor feet are not too badly in pain from my stepping on them repeatedly . . .

There were indeed so many wonderful people there last night; I practiced up again, and I hope that I was able to be of help to You in mingling with the other Royalty who were present . . .

Again, I had the time of my life, Your Majesty; You were so Gracious and such a marvellous Dancer, too . . .

Thank You for such a Wonderful Time Last Night!!!

If I can be of help to You in any way with Matters in Stormark, please do let me know . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .