Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

This Session

It appears that 'the 3 petitioners' don't show much initiative in the Senate. I hope they're not preaching revolution in the streets.

confused.gif

Well, they were concerns that Hurmu would be removed from the MCS map due to the fact its forums had been archived and Babkha's failure to come up with a decision concerning the proposal on the division of Hurmu's territory.

Giving away territory is not an option. So we'll have to keep Hurmu alive.

As the senior senator I beg the Chairman to preside the Senate in a new session where we will call on all those who are prepared to stand up for Hurmu.

It makes me happy that you all care for Hurmu.

There are a few things we have to do then. Firstly, we need to pass a resolution that Hurmu is resurrected, and, secondly, elect a government (chairman, secretaries and so forth.)

As Senator Harald knows more than I do on the matter of the petition, could he be the one who informs Babkha, and Senators Osmani and Abakhtari on the new session of the Senate? Could he also "advertise" the session so that as many senators as possible can come and discuss the resolution before we pass it without considering their opinions first.

Could you also inform Senator Abakhtari about this session? (Due to the mysterious ways of my ISP I cannot access Babkha's forum.)

The following persons are senators according to the Stasis Law:

Aoife, Queen of the Lakes;

Ardashir Osmani;

Asa of Ettlingar Freyu;

Harald of Ettlingar Freyu;

Johanns fonn Klosso;

Jeremy Bellamy;

Karl Gustav Thorkellsson-Björnsdaut;

Polten of Yperpen;

Tahmaseb Abakhtari;

and Vali Ri av Silmahamnu

Senators Asa, fonn Klosso, and Bellamy are unaccounted for. I haven't heard anything from Asa or fonn Klosso for months, so I believe we can assume that they will not be attending. Does anybody know anything about the whereabouts of Mr Bellamy?

Well, for me it is quite simple: I would like to re-establish Hurmu and make it a place that rocks again. Is that possible? Yes, because we are Hurmu and we can do anything!! As I said before it is simply a matter of devoting enough time and effort to Hurmu.