The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Territory for the Church

Your Apostolic Holiness,

As I have promised you some time ago I will by Edict carve out a territory exclusively for the Church. The territory will include the City of Riskai and have the legal status of an Imperial Territory of Stormark.

What would you like the territory to be called?

Oh joy! Pope Carl Magnus is getting his own personal playground. rolleyes.gif

Give him the City of Riskai and the lands in a one hundred mile radius around it. We don't want him to be short on land for all those stakes to burn all the homesexuals, heretics and infidels on. dry.gif

Give him the City of Riskai and the lands in a one hundred mile radius around it. We don't want him to be short on land for all those stakes to burn all the homesexuals, heretics and infidels on. dry.gif

Sarcasm anyone? laugh.gif

And I think it is about time that particular awakening should occur !

And when Hurmu wakes up, you'll have to convince the senate and you might have a little trouble doing that.

Perhaps His Imperial Majesty might be inclined to use an executive approach to remove the Senate and allow me to rebuild the cities and citadels of Hurmu and return it to an active state.

So you expect the Emperor to overthrow Hurmu's constitution?! That's not gonna happen. nooo.gif

Very well, If His Imperial Majesty will not give Hurmu over then fine. The Imperial Will rules it.

The Principality of Riskai and surrounding areas will be called "The Grand Duchy of Riskai-Nidarosia and the Apostolic Plateau" if your Majesty wills it.