The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Carl Magnus Bernadotte

Release of the Pope

RELEASE OF THE RIGHTFUL, TRUE AND PERSECUTED PONTIFF

BY PAPAL DECREE

LET IT BE KNOWN that the Holy Court of the Apostolic Duchy and the Principality of Riskai does, by this Papal Bull institute the Day of Victorious Suffering and Defeat of the Opressors.

LET IT ALSO BE KNOWN that this Day is also a dedication of the newly restored Papal Armed Forces and as such, a renewal of the Church into even greater glory and prominence.

WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED KNOWLEDGE, let notice be given that the Pontiff, does by Pontifical Decree affirm, create and decree the construction of a Monastery of St Alan the Merciful Defender to grace the streets of the Apostolic City and to glorify the virtues of mercy and grace.

LET IT IRREVERSIBLY BE CONFIRMED THAT, upon release of the Pope, His Imperial Majesty the Emperor is elevated from the status of Emperor, to 'Living Saint of the Nidarosian Church' and as such, is in full control of the Collegiate of the Saints.

LET IT BE DECREED INFALLIBLY that Astrid, so called Regent of Nidaros is hereby recognised as an Enemy of the Church and is, until reconciliation, thought of as anathema due to her act of illegitimate imprisonment. We declare that, whilst Astrid may be Queen of Valois, the Regency is vacant in the eyes of the Church due to the desecration of the Holy Places and of their Shepherd and as a consequence thereof the Throne is vacant. The Church does accept and support the idea of a Regency vested in the sanctified body of the Imperial Personage of the Emperor.

IN NOMINE PATRIS, ET FILIUS, ET SPIRITU SANCTI

Magnus Camillus II, Pontiff, Prince and Regent of the Lord Most Merciful

Signed by Our Hand at Our Palace Cathedral of Riskai in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Eight.

LET IT BE DECREED INFALLIBLY that Astrid, so called Regent of Nidaros is hereby recognised as an Enemy of the Church and is, until reconciliation, thought of as anathema due to her act of illegitimate imprisonment. We declare that, whilst Astrid may be Queen of Valois, the Regency is vacant in the eyes of the Church due to the desecration of the Holy Places and of their Shepherd and as a consequence thereof the Throne is vacant. The Church does accept and support the idea of a Regency vested in the sanctified body of the Imperial Personage of the Emperor.

Thank you very much for handing me that badge of honour. cool.gifthumbsup.gif

We declare that, whilst Astrid may be Queen of Valois, the Regency is vacant in the eyes of the Church due to the desecration of the Holy Places and of their Shepherd and as a consequence thereof the Throne is vacant.

Nidaros is a secular state so what the church thinks on this matter is simply irrelevant; it is, however, quite amusing. laugh.gif

It is not irrelevant when the King himself has stated that the Church of Nidaros is an important feature of daily life. Check on your facts.

Besides, We are not shaken by your attempts to undermine the Church. We are an institution of this Country, never to move.

Get your facts straight. The Church is not a constitutional body so it simply does not have to the constitutional authority do deem whether the Throne is vacant or not. nooo.gif

Furthermore, I'm not undermining the Church simply showing it its place. loveit.gif

Hahahahahaha! laugh.gif

Get your facts straight. The Church is not a constitutional body so it simply does not have to the constitutional authority do deem whether the Throne is vacant or not. nooo.gif

Furthermore, I'm not undermining the Church simply showing it its place. loveit.gif

Indeed!

Rock on, Queen Astrid! headbanger.gif

I neither hate you nor the Church. nooo.gif

Actually, your clumsy and pitiful attempts to depose me make my Regency a very amusing time and for that I'm you eternally grateful. thumbsup.gif

Enemy of the Church

Any enemy of this peculiar church is my friend.

Lady Astrid, I admire your polite but firm replies. A truly civilized lady. worshippy.gif

Pope Magnus,

An institution is hardly a constitutional body. In the United States baseball is a national "institution" of sorts. But they do NOT get a say in congress. Astrid has been nothing but kind given her situations. I applaud her kindness =].

Officially, the Kingdom of Greater Sangun and Principality of Rossheim will remain neutral in this dispute between the church and regency of Nidaros, provided the integrity and stability of the kingdom is not threatened.

Unofficially, the episode reaffirms my caesaropapist beliefs... wink.gif

I am not going to discuss with You an issue that is wholly Nidarosian and wholly nothing to do with you.

I have been released from prison by His Celestial Majesty, The Emperor and by his mandate, there is nothing you can do about it.

Polten, I am not caring greatly about what you say ... You have not liked me, ever since the Emperor gave me the Papal Army. However, a reigning Pontiff like myself does not care to much for the jeers of a glorified market-trader.

You have not liked me, ever since the Emperor gave me the Papal Army.

And not before that either! Our minds are worlds apart. I've tried very hard not to get upset every time but it's sooooooooooo hard.