The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

[Imperial Hall] Lady Ætfrit Apartments

These ultra-luxurious apartments in the Gudrun Tower of the Imperial Hall of Haraldsborg have been put at the disposal of Lady Ætfrit.

I entered the tower stunned, lost for words..I started to understand ..

"This is ausom...beautifull..a great honoure for a small Priestess like me..youre Grace.."

Looked around in this dreamlike appartment.

Compared to this and the people walking around here I looked like a bagger and..this would provaide me with the perfekt excuse to open my bag and try-on the dresses I had bought here on my way to the Benches. headbanger.gif

I sat on one of the chairs made of dark Balsawood and softened with saber and the skin of all to familiar annimal, a Polar Bear..

"Hedviks Grace..this is Valhalla!"

Picked up the phone..

"Gottjansdattir..Hoyta dei"

Bumped my head.

Stupid girl!!;)

"Good evening Aetrit Gotjandattir speaking..."

"a ..Verry nice to hear of you Lady Aiofe.

I am buissy trying to get out of my endaslement about all those beautifull things here ,not only the room but ,well , the whole country and its people.

So I am doing extremly well.

And how are you doing..?"

*Throwed the Dress I was trying on the floor not fearing anyone would see me..."

* Hesitates for a couple of seconds and then scrapes together the courage to ask Lady Ætfrit the other question she wanted to ask her. * phone.gif

"Lady Ætfrit,

I'm very impressed by your warm and pleasant personality and your sophistication. I was thinking of creating you a Princess of Dún Gail Dara. Under the common law of Dún Gail Dara you would then also automaticly a Citizen of Dún Gail Dara and in consequence thereof, because Dún Gail Dara is an Autonomous Country of Stormark, you would become a Citizen of Stormark as well.

Would you be willing to accept my offer?"

I was stunned ..baffeled and a warm feeling of rejoyce took hold of my beeing.

Me..the dau of a merre selvemade boatsman a PRINCES!! a unbelievable world seemed to open just on the horison.

"I..I would be honoured ..honoured to acsept youre offer lady Aoife and honoured to become a Nordmarkian citisan to..."

It seldom happends but I was lost for words for a moment .

Isn`t it the dream of every girl to become a princes? how often had I played Kings and Queens on the sormy medowes of northern Saeominen with my class mates?

And now I had come to the verry edge of realy becomming on ,it filled me with joy and the sudden realisation that I had passed the line between beeing a youthfull wonder girl, in a way, and becoming a grownup woman with responsabilties.

hug.gif Answeres the hugh in the same way.

"Thank you Taigh lady...I will do the utmost to be a faitfull ,loving and caring Taigh member." cheers2.gif

hug.gif Answeres the hugh in the same way.

"Thank you Taigh lady...I will do the utmost to be a faitfull ,loving and caring Taigh member." cheers2.gif

You are very welcome! smile.gif

In this room with just the to of us I could do what I couldn`t in the public room

I shiverd and shook for fear my skin run cold.

I think everyone wo suddenly comes to power and a enormouce responcabilety is afraid it will pass but if I would not feel the fear mixed with joy I would be sheer inhumane.

Carefully not to break it I put down the glass.

"My maiden day`s ,as I feld it in the temple ,are indeed over." cheers2.gif