The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Cashmaiel Andelarion

From Nidaros, an offer

Your Most Sacred Majesty,

It is not often that I visit your mystic realm. I am new in Nidaros, your northern neighbor, and would like to extend my greetings to you and your people.

For a long time now you and I have cooperated on many issues, particularly in Hurmu. You were unanimously elected by the Senate to be Hurmu’s Queen, a position you served with grandeur. Despite the stasis of Hurmu you remain Queen of the Lakes, and as such I feel a special affinity to you and your majesty.

My Lady,

I have not come, though, to discuss our personal relationship as it developed over the years, but to offer a hand of mutual cooperation.

Nidaros and Dún Gail Dara share, together with the small Antican enclave of New Brannum, an island. It is the home of our peoples, and has a great history. For a time it was known as Forod Fëanoria, under the Menelmacari empire. Later it became a bastion of communism, under the Red Antilles. And now it has remained stable ever since, with the Celtic south and the Nordic north. The Celtic-Nordic cooperation between our peoples has lasted for a long time, longer than the very existence of Menelmacar or the Red Antilles.

I would like to work on that cooperation. I realize that I’m new in Nidaros, but I hope we could achieve something anyway.

What I had in mind was to set up a joint commission, to map our island and the islands thereto-belonging, namely the Lósálfareyar, Avalon and Finistère, to go deep into the forests, find the ruins of the ancient times.

We would name the mountains that go through the middle of our island, and the rivers that flow. We would make a detailed map of the island in different layers – its typography, its ecology and the political geography. It would be an endeavour for our realms to undertake.

We could, if our finances allow, build a joint city even on the border of our lands. A city divided, yet united. It would serve as a monument for our friendship, and the friendship between our peoples.

My Lady, please advise me how you feel about this offer.

We could, if our finances allow, build a joint city even on the border of our lands. A city divided, yet united. It would serve as a monument for our friendship, and the friendship between our peoples.

That won't be problem. Nidaros has got huge reserves of oil and natural gas.

Royal Cousin Audon,

I love your idea! Let's act upon it immediatly. biggrin.gif

Yes ma'am! I will start making a topographical map based on the MCS maps. The difference will that the map would be bigger, and that there would be more layers of colours.

I can't remember making such a map... Do you still have it?

After doing some research I found out that it was only proposed in this thread but you never got round to making the map. At the time Celtica only had an island in Freyja's Necklace.

A shame actually for it was such a good idea. yesyes.gif

It was a map of Bomberg Island, the absolutely smallest nation (in area) I have been part of. It was just a small island, perhaps a few kilometres long. Headed by Austi Scot, other residents of the island included the Ladies nos Feanor and Greenwood.

When did that nation cease to exist?