The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
HIM The Empress Asa

Imperial Decree #118

user posted image

Imperial Decree

To all Our Well-Beloved Royals, Nobles and Knights, and all Our other Well-Beloved Citizens whatsoever to whom these Presents shall come, Greetings:

WHEREAS Our Dearly Beloved Husband Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor did in Our Wedding Contract declare that the Thanedom of Deryacezamin would be created an Autonomous Country of Stormark;

AND WHEREAS We were also promised, in the self-same Wedding Contract, by Our Dearly Beloved Husband Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor, that We would be created Sultanah of Deryacezamin upon the said Thanedom's creation as Autonomous Country of Stormark;

AND WHEREAS We and Our Dearly Beloved Husband Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor have deemed that it is time to act upon the aforementioned provisions of Our Wedding Contract;

AND WHEREAS We and Our Dearly Beloved Husband Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor have deemed that this would also be the perfect occasion for Us to exercise, for the first time in the Long and Glorious History of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, the Powers conferred upon the spouse of the Sovereign by Article LVIII. (B) of The Emperor's Code;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, Asa the Beloved, Eternal Empress of Stormark, Imperial Princess of Thule, Imperial Princess of Inis Fer Falga, Imperial Princess of Inis Meáin, Princess of Antioch, Princess of Arietta, Princess of Lichtenbad, Princess of Malisko, Duchess of Brittany, Duchess of Gascony, Duchess of Normandie, Duchess of the Vaan Aujoen, Marchioness of Beaulieu, Marchioness Thorstein, Countess of An Chláir, Countess of Carrick, Countess of Fife, Countess of Haldarsvik, Countess of La Marche, Countess of Poitou, Countess of Quercy, Countess of Wintergleam, Baroness of Einmar, Baronetess of Holmborg, Baronetess of Robland, Lady of Isle St. Jean and Lady of the Isles, do by this Our Imperial Instrument, with the consent of Our Dearly Beloved Husband Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor, in the exercise of the Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, decree that:

Ein. The Thanedom on the MCS map of Micras, known within this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire as Derycezamin shall, upon the coming into effect of this Our Imperial Instrument, become and be an Autonomous Country of Stormark to be known as the Sultanate of Deryacezamin.

Tveir. We shall, upon the coming into effect of this Our Imperial Instrument, ascend the Throne of the Sultanate of Deryacezamin and shall in consequence thereof become and be Sultanah of the said Sultanate of Deryacezamin;

Thrír. We shall, as soon as may be after Our ascension to the Throne of the Sultanate of Deryacezamin, provide the said Sultanate of Deryacezamin with a Constitution.

Fjórir. This Our Imperial Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

So be it!!

Given at the Imperial Hall in Haraldsborg, in the Thanedom of Gulathing, under Our Hand and the Great Seal of the Eternal Empress of Stormark on the Twenty Fifth Day of the Month Glitnir in the Sixth Year of the Second Viking Age.

user posted image

Åsa den Älskade, genom Äktenskapets Heliga Förbund Evig Kejsarinna av Kejsardömet Stormark, Kejserlig Prinsessa av Thule, Inis Fer Falga och Inis Meáin, Hertiginna av Vaanöarna, Grevinna av Haldarsvik.