The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Galinn Karisson

Royal Consort?

I've been toying around with the idea of finding an upstanding woman to aid myself as my queen... For the record, and for future reference, church law allows clerical marriage at all levels (one of the cornerstones of the church), and there is no royal law against it. Therefore, I am open to suggestions...

ohmy.gif ...................... unsure.gif ........................ nooo.gif .................... Well played, Sir Dagfinn. Seriously, though, I've been considering it for a few months now, and I'm lloking to see both if its a good idea, and what kinds of candidates there are out there, inside or outside Stormark.

A grand Royal Wedding with gold, a thousand doves, and a crowd of adoring citizens... wink.gif

In reality, probably a simple Church of Stormark ceremony with noble guests. Nothing too grand... Its a ceremony of eternal love (in a micronational sense tongue.gif ) not a coronation or show of power. I may be a Pope and a King, but, I'm a reasonable man, and a simple servant of God.

I know that following Stormarkian ladies are eligible:

Hjötra Hjálmarrsdottir

Dame Gudrun

Lady Aoife the Celt

Heidi Holgersdottir

I have no idea which foreign ladies are eligible.

Oh, indeed, I'd wish the ladies to speak for themselves; I'd have it no other way... I'm in no hurry, and I may be a monarch and a pope, but I do not impose my will in such matters, considering I do not know what my will is yet!!!

But a dating show would be hilarious... Who Wants to Marry a King (or Pope)...

I'll keep the floor open to other people, since I do not really know my course of action... biggrin.gif

Really good question, Sir Dagfinn. Most certainly, I would ensure Queen of Treisenberg and a few customary peerages to go along with it. However, as for Church titles, I admit that would be a bit difficult... Popess does not sound like a good title... That will require some thought.