The High Realm of Stormark

And remember, you will find your life mate at the moment that you won't expect it and it will probably be the person of whom you least expected that she would be the one.

As of now, I am holding up good grades in all of my classes, I have gotten used to the routine, and have found a good group of supportive friends to hang around with.

What class do you like best?

Yay, Wikipedia:

"Calculus (Latin, calculus, a small stone used for counting) is a branch of mathematics that includes the study of limits, derivatives, integrals, and infinite series, and constitutes a major part of modern university education. Calculus has widespread applications in science and engineering and is used to solve complicated problems for which algebra alone is insufficient. Calculus builds on algebra, trigonometry, and analytic geometry and includes two major branches, differential calculus and integral calculus, that are related by the fundamental theorem of calculus. In more advanced mathematics, calculus is usually called analysis and is defined as the study of functions."

Oxford, Trinity College, Bologna, or Naples (and if I still wanted to be a military hero, Sandhurst or St. Cyr). But I'm too American to go overseas wink.gif ...

Now where is my shotgun? wink.gif

lol..."Don't Mess With Texas"... laugh.gif

And this gives me an oppurtunity to insert a favorite quote of mine: "I love America, but I don't like it."

I love Europe, but I first have to figure out how to be an adult at home... biggrin.gif