The High Realm of Stormark

A bit slow, but all is well at the moment, Royal Cousin. Hopefully, I may find time outside of my classes in the macro world in order to rejuvinate the Kingdom. How goes it in Dún Gail Dara?

Most of all, I'm looking forward to meet some people... especially the women folk...  cheers.gif. After 4 years of an all boys school, it'll be a relief to be in a much more adult setting, literally and figuratively.

user posted image

In that case some of these might come in hand handy. wink.gif

Royal Cousin Camillus,

What would your ideal ladyfriend be like?

A lady with the looks of Pamela Anderson, the brains of Albert Einstein and the kindness of mother Teresa, I presume. drewl.gifwink.gif

QUOTE A lady with the looks of Pamela Anderson, the brains of Albert Einstein and the kindness of mother Teresa, I presume.

... *drools drewl.gif *

Good question, Lady Aoife... I've thought about is for a long time. This is about as close as I've come up with:

A woman who is attractive to me, not "hot" or anything, but someone who I could find beautiful; a woman who finds me attractive in the same way. A woman who does have brains, but really, someone who can give me great conversation, be interested in what I say, and in whom I would be interested in... A woman who would like my sense of humor, and whose humor I'd enjoy. A woman in whom I have a good deal in common, yet has her own ideas, dreams, and wants. A woman who is kind and tender, but who could stand up to me or anyone else when she needs to.

Most of all, I want a woman who can be my equal, who is my equal, and who would appreciate me for who I am, and someone I can appreciate for being her... Cheesy, but its there... I've never dated anyone before, which is kinda nerdish, so, I'm still a novice in the love buisiness