Sign in to follow this  
Edric Stuart

The true king has arrived

My dear subjects,

Hail your one and only rightful king!

During her reign Queen Birla had promised me the throne in the event she would longer be queen. Now therefore, I'm here to take what's rightfully mine.

1.) Birla was kicked off of the throne of Nidaros by HIM the Sovereign Viking Emperor

2.) I was officially recognized as the King of Nidaros by His Imperial Majesty, the Althing, and the The Fimmtardómur.

3.) Please, quit. You arent any more funny nor amusing than Stefan Anturi or any of his little friends. Good Day sir.

-His Most Christian Majesty Karl Gustav I,

King of Nidaros

your not funny... your annoying. Nidaros is not yours for one. It is a protectorate of the Imperial Viking Crown. And two you arent the King, thats my job. Ruled so by His Majesty the Emperor and the Fimmtardómur.

Welcome to Stormark, King Edric. You have been treated so wrongly. You are My guest and I will ensure that you will receive what you are rightfully entitled to.

Great Scot !

No. This is being settled in the wrong manner !

True, he is not the rightful king of the realm, but I cannot believe that there is a Prince of Royal Blood incarcerated. How immoral !

The Church of Nidaros does take the stance that 'if' (stress on the word if) Edric is of the Royal Blood of Birla, despite the problems, he should not be jailed.

If he is not, then that is fine. Jail Him. He has no Royal Connection and is thus forfeiting his freedom with perjury.

If he is found to be Royal, The Church of Nidaros will cut all links with members of the nation until a fair and just trial and diplomatic comprise is set.

He comitted high treason and wanted to throw me off of the throne. Not to mention he insulted several others. I dont really think he even needs a trial.

The Church of Nidaros does take the stance that 'if' (stress on the word if) Edric is of the Royal Blood of Birla, despite the problems, he should not be jailed.

I'm not sure about this, but somewhere in the ancient writings I think there's something about all men being equal in the eyes of God.

I hope that in this proud nation, the color of one's blood has no influence on the ways of justice.

He is not the King, and besides on the off chance that Birla appointed an heir it doesnt matter she was thrown out of power. There will be no trial.

Dear Hjötra,

Thank you for clearing this up! I knew you didnt appoint an heir. You would of stated so. No one in Stormark is one for doing such things in secret.

God Bless,

-Karl Gustav I

Cousin, I would highly recommend placing a curse on usurpers, imposters and other unlawful claimants. This sort of behaviour is a violation against the sanctity of monarchy...

I have never appointed a successor or promised the throne to anyone so this guy is simply an imposter. (I used to be Queen Birla of Nidaros.)

I'm glad you kept the mystery for a while. There's nothing like a wicked enemy to get everybody to close ranks.

To whom it may concern,

It has come under my attention that Edric of Nidaros has been placed under detention on 15 june and has remained so until this date. To my knowledge, no court order to that effect has been issued.

I do not dispute his Majesty's power to order (protective) detention for a period of 2 months, as prescribed by the Protection of the Commonwealth Act 2006. Nonetheless, I would like to enquire whether the legal procedures provided for in that statute have been respected and followed?

Under article 2 and 4 (3) of the POC Act 2006 his Majesty must, within 14 days, inform the person subject to protective detention of:

- the fact that he has a right to appeal the order before the Haestidómur;

- the legal grounds on which the order is based;

- the allegations of fact which justify the order of detention.

All laughter and mockery aside, Stormark adheres to the rule of law. A court procedure, if there is grounds for any, must be allowed to take place.