Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

TMIM Wedding Contract

HTVK user posted imageHTVK

AGVEHVNAuser posted imageLKSKPIM

Aqd-Nikah

"And give the women their mahr as a free gift."

Wedding Contract between:

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor

AND

Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved

Let Our Family, Friends, and the World witness that on the Fourteenth Day of the Month Thrymheim in the Sixth Year of the Second Viking Age/16 Raby' al-THaany 1428 A.H at Ást Klettaveggur, Yrjar, Stormark the Most Sacred Covenant of Marriage was entered into between the Bride, Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved, and the Groom, His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor. Surrounded by Family and Friends, We Affirm Our Commitment to Each Other as Husband and Wife. Our Lives are now forever intertwined. We will celebrate all of the Passages of Life together with Joy and Reverence. In Times of Happiness We will cherish Each Other, and in Times of Trouble We will protect Each Other. Our Home will be a Place filled with Warmth and Light, shared freely with all who dwell there. We willingly enter into this Covenant of Companionship and Love: from this Day forward, we are as One.

As a token of His commitment to Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor has, in accordance with the requirements of the Sufi Religion, agreed that He shall give Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved the following as dower:

Froya Farm in South Gulathing; and

Haldarsvik Isle, including all the land, and the right to all the islands' natural resources on the island itself, the continental shelf and the surrounding waters in Stormark's Exclusive Economic Zone; and

Exclusive fishing rights in the waters in Stormark's Exclusive Economic Zone surrounding Kejsarinna Asa Land; and

Port Chloe, including all the land, and the right to all natural resources, the continental shelf and the waters beyond its coast in Stormark's Exclusive Economic Zone; and

Her own Imperial Yacht; and

Her weight in silver.

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor declares and grants for Himself, His Heirs and Successors that Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved shall have the right to retain the Titles that She will acquire in consequence of Her Marriage to His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor after divorce from Him or His demise.

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor also declares that Deryacezamin will be made an autonomous country with Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved as Sultanah.

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor shall allow Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved to follow Her faith, and shall also permit Her Most Imperial Highness Viking Princess Chloe to be raised a Sufi, and also declares that He will never interfere in matters concerning their Sufi Religion or attempt to convert either of them.

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor shall, in accordance with the Sufi Religion, provide Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved with the lodging, clothing, and support appropriate for an Empress.

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor hereby guarantees that He shall put at least sixty servants at the disposal of Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved to perform domestic chores and wait on Her.

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor guarantees that Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved shall have an equal share of His time.

His Most Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor hereby invests Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress Asa the Beloved authority as female head of the Imperial Household and shall in consequence thereof be free to run the Imperial Household as She sees fit.

user posted image

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Evig och Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken och Kolonier.

user posted image

Edgard II R

user posted image

Åsa den Älskade, genom Vår Enväldigaste Herre Vikingakejsarens Nåd och Ädelmod, Ledsagande Kejsarinna av Stormark, Kejserlig Prinsessa av Inis Meáin, Hertiginna av Vaanöarna, Grevinna av Haldarsvik.