The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
HIM The Empress Asa

THE WEDDING CEREMONY

May your lifes together be filled with joy and blessings, and that may the Lord in whatever name or form you might know him be with you at all times.

Your Majesties, before you leave, allow me to give you gift from you humble servant and friend:

user posted image

This chateau is located near the small town San Idelfonso, in the Principality of Corcovado.

Please accept it as a wedding gift, I will be most honoured for you to see this as the place for your honeymoon.

The gardens are pefect for the couple to spend endless hours together.

user posted image

Sincerely,

I am so terribly sorry I missed the wedding! The date slipped my mind totally oops.gif

I do have a wedding gift, for Her Majesty Asa:

The Baronetcy of Robland

user posted image

http://chancellornate.proboards20.com/inde...read=1178660000

And for my dear imperial Cousin Harald:

The Vinland

user posted image

The Vinland is a space yacht, constructed by Natopia's Aeronautics and Space Shipyards. It is the first such luxury space vessel designed and built by A.S.S., perhaps the first one built on Micras, certainly the largest. The Vinland's design is borrowed heavily from the general shape of the Viking longship, with the many characteristic rowing paddles supporting the main engines. The vessel is trimmed in Stormarkian blue. It has 10 decks, with an imperial suite spanning two decks in the rear raised section. Several state rooms allow for the entertaining of guests, as does a ballroom and dining hall. Promenades line the decks making for beautiful space-scapes. A crew of 100 stewards run the operations of the ship and tend to amenities. The Vinland is named after the name Leif Eriksson gave to the portion of North America where Vikings settled and prospered centuries before Columbus "discovered" the continent. The vessel is capable of interstellar travel, so my dear Imperial Cousin may use it to tour his Viking territories on both Micras and Giess if he wishes.

Congratulations and best wishes!

HSM Nathan,

Sovereign Natopian Emperor

May your lifes together be filled with joy and blessings, and that may the Lord in whatever name or form you might know him be with you at all times.

Your Majesties, before you leave, allow me to give you gift from you humble servant and friend:

user posted image

This chateau is located near the small town San Idelfonso, in the Principality of Corcovado.

Please accept it as a wedding gift, I will be most honoured for you to see this as the place for your honeymoon.

The gardens are pefect for the couple to spend endless hours together.

user posted image

Sincerely,

Thank you very much for this awesome gift, Your Imperial Highness. I would indeed like to spend (part of) My honeymoon there. smile.gif

I am so terribly sorry I missed the wedding! The date slipped my mind totally oops.gif

I do have a wedding gift, for Her Majesty Asa:

The Baronetcy of Robland

user posted image

http://chancellornate.proboards20.com/inde...read=1178660000

And for my dear imperial Cousin Harald:

The Vinland

user posted image

The Vinland is a space yacht, constructed by Natopia's Aeronautics and Space Shipyards. It is the first such luxury space vessel designed and built by A.S.S., perhaps the first one built on Micras, certainly the largest. The Vinland's design is borrowed heavily from the general shape of the Viking longship, with the many characteristic rowing paddles supporting the main engines. The vessel is trimmed in Stormarkian blue. It has 10 decks, with an imperial suite spanning two decks in the rear raised section. Several state rooms allow for the entertaining of guests, as does a ballroom and dining hall. Promenades line the decks making for beautiful space-scapes. A crew of 100 stewards run the operations of the ship and tend to amenities. The Vinland is named after the name Leif Eriksson gave to the portion of North America where Vikings settled and prospered centuries before Columbus "discovered" the continent. The vessel is capable of interstellar travel, so my dear Imperial Cousin may use it to tour his Viking territories on both Micras and Giess if he wishes.

Congratulations and best wishes!

HSM Nathan,

Sovereign Natopian Emperor

Thank you very much for this magnificent gift, Imperial Cousin. smile.gif

Thank you very much for this great gift, Dearest Friend and Brother-in-Law. smile.gif