The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Prince Bjarngeir

Coronation of the King

The Emperor steps aside as the Duke of Oslette steps up beside the throne.

"The Crown of Saint Elizabeth is the second eldest crown in the possession of the Royal Government. It was made in 1124 by the first Bishop of Nidaros for HM King Bjorn Gustav I. The crown was stolen from the Royal Treasury in 1716 during a freak storm that came up from the tropics. The Crown was not found until 5 days before King Bjorn XIV's Coronation in 1901. It was used for the first time the crown had been used in 185 years. Unlike the crown of Dronningskai, the crown of St. Elizabeth is very delicate. It has 650 jewels set into 18 Karat gold. 120 Diamonds, 210 Pearls, 100 Rubies, 50 Emeralds, 110 Sapphires and 60 Garnets. It represents the beauty that may come from the toil and labor. It also represents resposibility; and reminds the monarch to always remember that though it is nice to have riches. They can be misused."

*A low almost silent trumpet begins to play from the rafters of the church*

"Your Majesty, please repeat after me:

I the king do solemnly swear to use the resources of this, our Kingdom to the best of my abilities; and that I will not be swayed by the things of this world. But will always look unto god for the answers to my and the nations problems."

"I the king do solemnly swear to use the resources of this, our Kingdom to the best of my abilities; and that I will not be swayed by the things of this world. But will always look unto god for the answers to my and the nations problems."

"Then I, by the power invested upon me by the Crown of Oslette, and the grace of god and his majesty do now crown you with the crown of Saint Elizabeth.

Please state the name you have chosen to forever represent your reign."

"Karl Gustav I"

"And with this I, and His Imperial Majesty the Emperor do now lock together the two crowns.

MAY WE PRESENT TO YOU:

His Most Catholic Royal Majesty, by the Grace of God, Karl Gustav I, King of Nidaros, the Count of Volsdame, and the Baron of Dronningskai

Long may he reign"

The crowd let out a loud cheer as their newly crowned King made his way down from the throne and waved as he walked out of the Palace, as he starts his way to the Easternmost part of Dronningskai.

We do apologise most strongly for not being present at His Majesty's coronation.

And We do, Consecrate the name of Karl Gustav I, as Catholic King and Most Earnest Monarch in the name of the Most Holy and One True Church.

By the Light of the Risen Lord, The Christ.

Amen

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty, The King of Nidaros,

May the God Of Your Heart and Mind Richly Bless You And Your Family . . .

I wish to say that I am proud to know that You have become King of Nidaros . ..

I am fully confident that Your Citizens will also be Proud of Their New Leader . . .

May You Have Peace And Prosperity Always . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Your Majesty, The King of Nidaros,

You Are Indeed Most Welcome . . .

And Most Deserving, As Well . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .