The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Prince Bjarngeir

Coronation of the King

It was supposed to of been Monday but it seems the pope forgot about it... so im not sure at the moment, lol

Your Majesty,

I'm a Bishop in the Church of Stormark and I would be willing to crown you if His Holiness is unable to do that due to time constraints.

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, hopefully, the Coronation will take place in a reasonably timely fashion . . .

I am sure that there is a perfectly justifiable reason for the unfortunate delay in the Coronation . . .

Perhaps we shall see Majestic Happenings Very Shortly . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .

It was supposed to of been Monday but it seems the pope forgot about it... so im not sure at the moment, lol

Your Majesty,

I'm a Bishop in the Church of Stormark and I would be willing to crown you if His Holiness is unable to do that due to time constraints.

I would appreciate this greatly smile.gif If His Holiness is unable to, what time would be best for you?

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, I am SO Excited!!! . . .

A CORONATION!!! . . .

How Absolutely Magnificent!!! . . .

I can just picture the Marvelous Cathedral, or perhaps the Palatial Estate where the Coronation and the Fabulous Parties which will be held in Celebration for the New Royal Family!!! . . .

Picture This, My Gentle Friends:

The Majestic Cathedral with its elevated ceilings, and beautiful works of art within . . .

The Wonderful Music which will be played . . .

The Officiating Clergy who will play such an important role as to Guide this Chosen Person towards His new Role as the Country's Leader . . .

All of the Important Dignitaries, Friends, and Family who will attend, Dressed Exquisitely and Appropriately for the Occasion . . .

At the Royal Palace, the Stately Rooms will be Decorated Elegantly to represent the Festive Occasion, showing the world the new Colours of the Nation, and also those of the Royal Family . . .

Oh Yes, the Parties . . . What Marvelous Events these will be!!! . . .

The Food, Drink, Entertainmemt, and Ambience will be Superb!!! . . .

I can hardly wait to hear all of the Simply Fabulous Details!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Eveninig . . . Forthwith . . .

Of course all stormarkian citizens, and any friends of the crown of Nidaros and stormark in general are invited smile.gif I hope that it is enjoyed by all.

btw Lady Heidi, please PM with your ideas, thoughts, etc smile.gif

God Bless,

-Karl Gustav

As his majesty steps out of the Palats av Juridik the crowd that has gathered outside of the Palace erupt into a series of cheers and celebration. As the King walks down the palace steps the National Nidarosian Catholic Orchestra begins to play "My Nidaros My Homeland".

Walking past toward the Royal Palace the procession grew. Out in front Nidarosians were doing traditional dances in the traditional Swedo-Germanic clothing. They were followed after by a flag line out of Hurmu and another dance team, this time out of Dún Gail Dara who were backed by a Dún Gail Daraian band. All in all the procession is around 1000 strong. More than double what was originally expected. Confetti, streaming down from the tallest skyscrapers in the ancient capital. Where a mixture of contemporary and antiquity blend.

As the main clock in the downtown quarters strikes the third hour, the procession moves forward. The skies above Dronningskai are a brilliant blue. With light winds blowing. After walking for about 15 minutes or more the Royal procession finally reaches the Royal Palace. And as they walk in the Duke of Oselette welcomes them in with a speech:

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty, King Gustav Of Nidaros,

Congratulations To You On Your Magnificent Coronation!!! . . .

The Ceremony Was Absolutely Beautifully Performed!!! . . .

I was Truly Impressed with all of the Fabulously Flawless Details which were presented so well !!! . . .

Everything went off without a hitch - Just Perfect!!! . . .

I am fully confident that You will be a Wonderful Ruler, and that the Citizens of Nidaros will be Truly Proud of Your Reign!!! . . .

May You Reign In Peace And Prosperity For Many Years To Come!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Your Majesty,

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the Royal Palace! It is here that our new king will take up his role as king officially. With the true crown of Nidaros on his head we will honour him!

Long live the King! Long live Nidaros!

As the Duke stepped down from the podium the King went to the center of the room, the throne. And sat down. About 20 Bishops of the Nidarosian Catholic Church came in and blessed the entire place. Then the Archbishop of Dronningskai stepped up to the podium and said:

"Will you please bow your heads in prayer. Oh Lord who has blessed this, our nation. Please watch over our King who you have so graciously set upon our throne. May his reign be long. May you bless our nation and allies. In the Name of the Father, and the son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen."

The entire congregation let out a solemn amen as the once loud and charismatic celebration settled down.

The King then steps up to the podium, the crowd cheers, his majesty patiently waits a moment before quieting down the crowd. Then he begins his speech:

"Friends, Family, Honoured Nobles, Citizens and Guests; I bid you welcome. This last year here in Nidaros has not been an easy one. In 2006 we had three different monarchs. There was an insane war declared upon our most beloved allies in Hurmu by the then reigning Queen. She insulted the sanctity of the Imperial Throne of His Majesty, and that of Nidaros. The war was ended in time before hurting the global community thankfully. But unfortunately, it didnt happen before it destroyed much of what we had worked for. A Theocratic republic was formed up from the ashes. The Republic didnt take care of our needs, nor did it take care of our damaged nation. To the world nidaros was gone, it was just one half of an island that shamed its neighbors to the South in Dún Gail Dara. But with the help from his Majesty the Emperor and alot of help from His Grace, the Duke of Oslette a new government was formed. And they installed me graciously on the throne of Nidaros. Much has happened in the past months. We are currently working on rebuilding our nation. We have re-established the Folketing and is usable at a moments notice. I thank you all. On with the coronation!

GOD SAVE NIDAROS!"

As His Majesty stepped down from the podium and went back up to the throne, the Nidarosian Natioinal Orchestra and Choir began to play Ave Maria. As they quit His Imperial Majesty the Emperor and His Grace, The Duke of Oslette stood up and walked up to the thrown, the crowd let out a roar. As soon as they were done the Emperor began the crowning ceremony.

"The Crown of Dronningskai was made in 1566 by His Majesty King Haakon II of Nidaros. It was the replacement for the original crown, the crown of the Royals. A Crown of stark iron. We crown the king with the Crown of Dronningskai first to show that Nidaros is the foundation of the kings reign, and its from nidaros and its people that he gathers its strength."

A Brief pause silented the room.

"Your Majesty, please repeat after me:

I the King do Solemnly swear to put the people and Nidaros first in all position. And that I promise to serve them before myself."

"I the King do Solemnly swear to put the people and Nidaros first in all position. And that I promise to serve them before myself."

"Then it is with the power invested upon me by the Imperial Throne of Nidaros, and the Grace of our people that i crown you with the Crown of Dronningskai."

The Crowd Erupts in cheering and applause.