The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Zatriarch Maximillideus

Some brief points for His Holiness the Pope

Your Holiness,

Due to some pressing reforms on inactive boards and on foreign enterprises and religious institutions in the Zatriarchate of Matbaa initiated by myself and my new Grand Vizier, His Excellency Armen Sourenian, I have come to inform you that the sub-forum of the Church of St Thomas Aquinas in Matbaa is at risk of deletion due to its inactivity.

If you wish for it to remain, please take steps to remedy the situation, but if not, please post in the aforementioned church stating your desire to close the house of worship down.

I do hope the latter will not be necessary, but I may be forced to if such inactivity continues.

Kindest Regards,

+MAXIMILLIDEUS

Does he dare close a House of God down ?

A house of god is no better than any other house. When nobody lives there, it's not a home. It doesn't need to be closed, it is closed. Abandoned by those who should be there. Both members and leaders.

It takes a lot of time to keep a 'club' alive.

Think twice please.

It is the choice of the clergy (who once erected the Chuch of St.-Thomas-Aquinas) to abandon the forum. Why blame 'him' when it is obviously your gang who has let down the congregation?

Maybe there are too much churches for you to handle? Only in Stormark we have The Church of Stormark, Treisenburg, the Monastery of Grand Duchess-Martyr St Elizabeth (nothing ever happens here), The Haaeng Khaawng Laaek Temple (promising start ...) . I'm sure I've missed some.

My advise to you: get together with other men of clergy and get organised. Then you may be able to get some interest. Maybe the poor king of Nidaros who keeps waiting for his coronation would be a good project to start with?

With all due respect Sir, You miss the point ....

We are the true Roman Church, and His Holiness's character is infallible. So do not question the Most Holy Pontiff's work.

If you would read the short missive I sent to the Orthodox People of Nidaros, I stated that we as a Church would be more than happy to take them under our wing.

Signed: His Eminence, The Cardinal Bishop of Nidaros

If you would read the short missive I sent to the Orthodox People of Nidaros, I stated that we as a Church would be more than happy to take them under our wing

Very well. That's the way to go.

We are the true Roman Church, and His Holiness's character is infallible. So do not question the Most Holy Pontiff's work.
tongue.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Good Gracious, I Would Certainly Hope That One Would NOT Laugh At The Pontiff!!! . . .

Have A Most Thoughtful Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Gentlemen and gentlewomen,

Let's clear this matter up. As much as it saddens me to have any house of worship of any kind, HH the Zatriarch of Matbaa had his right to send me this message, and game me heed of such actions. His Eminence is right in that we need time to find our footing, which is why our church in Matbaa is not in active use at the moment.

As to the remarks made, I am sure no harm was intended. If it was, then all will be adjusted in due time, in its own way angry.gifevil1.gifloveit.gif .

And let me add that this kind of outburst will not happen again. This church was not formed for argument, but for agreement. Is this understood?

As to the remarks made, I am sure no harm was intended

I get mad when people complain when they should act. I hope somebody made some posts on the Matbaa forum?

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

His Holiness Is Right, My Gentle Friends . . .

Let us seek to be more of a caring Nation, in which we refrain from harsh words, and hold out our hands in warmth and assistance to our Neighbours . . .

Perhaps that would be a plausible solution . . .

Have A Most Thoughtful Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .