The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Cashmaiel Andelarion

ATTN: Aoife and Chloe of Dún Gail Dara

Huyenkula, 16 November 2006

Dear Aoife of Dún Gail Dara,

As Senator and Elector of Hurmu you are hereby invited to attend an extraordinary session of the Senate beginning on the 20 November 2006 and taking place in Hurmu’s forums in Stormark. If you are unable to attend you may designate a temporary advocate to represent you. If neither you nor an advocate appears before the Senate, I will appoint an advocate to represent you.

If you do not wish to attend, please inform me. No advocate to represent you will then be appointed.

Thank you.

Vali Andelarion

Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu

-------

Dear Chloe of Dún Gail Dara,

As Senator and Elector of Hurmu you are hereby invited to attend an extraordinary session of the Senate beginning on the 20 November 2006 and taking place in Hurmu’s forums in Stormark. If you are unable to attend you may designate a temporary advocate to represent you. If neither you nor an advocate appears before the Senate, I will appoint an advocate to represent you.

If you do not wish to attend, please inform me. No advocate to represent you will then be appointed.

Thank you.

Vali Andelarion

Dear Aoife of Dún Gail Dara,

Thank you.

Vali Andelarion

Prince Andelarion,

I will attend the extraordinary session of the Senate.

Good Evening To You, Prince Andelarion,

Lady Heidi Holgersdottir will be a MAGNIFICENT Choice as an Advocate for The Crown Princess Chloe!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

I will withdraw as advocate if my appointment doesn't get your full support. there will be no bad feelings at all. Please believe Lady Aoife and Lady Heidi that I don't wish to intrude.

On simple request I will delete my posts. I will check the board, my mail and PM's.

Thank you Milady.

I will send you some ideas by PM so we can discuss this confidentially. I will not go against your wishes.