Sign in to follow this  
eternalphoenix555

The Hurmu Gate

To the Sovereign Emperor of the Vikings,

I have heard of a fabled gateway between worlds which exists in Hurmu and allows travel between micras and giess. I have asked prince Andelarion if we can use it and he says we need your permission and the permission of Babkha. We humbly ask that you allow this.

Luke the first

King of Zindaria

Royal Cousin,

I see why you are called the generous giver. Everyone else I have discussed this matter with has discussed obstacles and fees or not responded at all. Your simple and unambiguous granting of our request with no questions asked stands out.

I would be honored if our nations could be allies.

Luke the first

King of Zindaria

Sure!! Zindaria is very interesting Nation and Stormark would be most happy to have Zindaria as an ally.

Would you like to draft a Treaty or shall I draft one?

Would you like to join our next recwar? We are planning one with Alexandria. Speaking of which, we could sure use some military advisors for new units we are training. And weapons. A half dozen Gungnir II cruise missiles would be expecially nice. We can pay you for them.

Luke the first

King of Zindaria

Would you like to join our next recwar? We are planning one with Alexandria. Speaking of which, we could sure use some military advisors for new units we are training. And weapons. A half dozen Gungnir II cruise missiles would be expecially nice. We can pay you for them.

That depends on when the war will take place for many of the Citizens of Stormark are currently exteremely busy in real life. Stormark will also not fight Alexandria in any rec-war for Alexandria is our brother. We would, however, be most happy to provide with the military advisors and the Gungnir II cruise missiles. How much would you like to pay Stormark for them?

Royal cousin,

I will have our Prime Minister make you an offer for the cruise missiles on behalf of our government shortly.

As for war against Alexandria, we note that you participated in the Alexandrian Wars of Religion. You sided with the Emperor of Alexandria, as I recall, but nonetheless engaged other Alexandrian forces. This war will also involve a civil war in Alexandria, this time with an attempt by the Spanish provinces to secede. Perhaps you will wish to side with the emperor against the secessionsists, but either way you are invited to join if you wish, even if you can only send a small force because your people are busy with other matters.

Luke the first

King of Zindaria

Your Imperial Highness,

Greetings. I am Jake Hill, Prime Minister of Zindaria. I am also the king's older brother which makes me the crown prince.

Anyway, we would be happy to pay Stormark 100,000 Zindarian Ralds for each Gungnir II cruise missile you are willing to sell us. Half a dozen as the king suggested would be fine. Two dozen at the same price would be better. We will pick up the missile in Stormark as soon as the deal is agreed upon.

I am also the President of the Royal Bank of Zindaria so I will open an account in the name of The Sovereign Viking Empire of Stormark with your majesty (or whoever you authorize) as the signatory on the account. Payment will be deposited into this account. We do transactions at the bank manually and are not members of the MX2 system.

We are currently undertaking economic initiatives designed to bolster the value of our currency not only in Zindaria, but worldwide. I think you will find it worth having.

We have prepared guest quarters at the King Luke Military Base near Dolphin Bay in Zindaria for 80 Stormarkian military advisors. We look forward to their imminent arrival if that meets with your approval.

Please let us know

(1) when the military advisors arrive

(2) whether our price and increased quantity on the cruise missile purchase is acceptable.

Thank you. We are ever so grateful for your assistance in these matters.

Jake Hill

Prime Minister of Zindaria

Your Excellency,

Stormark would indeed be most willing to supply you with the 24 Gungnir II cruise missiles for the price 100,000 Zindarian Ralds per Gungnir II cruise missile.

I would also like to know from which branches of the Stormarkian Military you would like to receive and how many from each branch.

Your Imperial Highness,

Thank you so much. An account has been created at the Royal Bank of Zindaria in the name of the Sovereign Viking Empire of Stormark with yourself as the authorized signatory. Your account number is 1008. 2.4 million Zindarian Rald has been deposited to the account for payment of the 24 Gungnir II cruise missiles. Here is a statement of the account.

Royal Bank of Zindaria

Special Statement of Account

Account number 1008

Account owner: Sovereign Viking Empire of Stormark

Authorized Signatory: Harald Thorstein I, Sovereign Viking Emperor

Statement Period: 11/2/2006 - 11/2/2006

Starting balance: 0

Ending balance: 2,400,000 ZRD

Credits

11/2/2006 2,400,000 ZRD recd from RBZ acct 1005, Zindaria Ministry of Defense

Debits

none

Logistical officers from the Armed Forces of Zindaria will be arriving in Stormark today to pick up the missiles. As for military advisors, we request the following:

70 Army advisors

5 Naval advisors

5 Air Force advisors

(If you could loan us a Valkyrie or two for training, that would be good, too. Do you sell them?)

The advisors can return with our logistical officers on the same transport planes that we have chartered to transport the missiles.

Please provide us with the following data on the Gungnir II cruise missiles:

Range

Payload weight

Overall Weight

Length

Thank you very much,

Jake Hill

70 Army advisors

5 Naval advisors

5 Air Force advisors

(If you could loan us a Valkyrie or two for training, that would be good, too. Do you sell them?)

The advisors can return with our logistical officers on the same transport planes that we have chartered to transport the missiles.

Your Excellency,

The military advisors you requested for are ready to embark for Zindaria.

You will also be provided with two Valkyrie Multi-Role Fighters for training. They will accompany the transport planes that transport the missiles and carry the military advisors. And yes, we do sell Valkyries. How many would you like?

Please provide us with the following data on the Gungnir II cruise missiles:

Range

Payload weight

Overall Weight

Length

The Gungnir II cruise missile:

Diameter: 0.52 m

Wingspan: 2.67 m

Speed: 880 km/h

Range: 1600 km

Payload weight: 450 kg

Overall Weight: 1440 kg

Length without booster: 5.56 m

Length with booster: 6.25 m

Your Imperial Highness,

Thank you very much for your assistance. The flight of cargo aircraft transporting the cruise missiles is scheduled to depart Stormark for New Zindaria Island tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. your time. We have informed the pilots that your military advisors and the two training aircraft will accompany them.

Thank you for the technical specifications of the missiles.

As for purchasing aircraft, we currently have no qualified pilots. This problem can shortly be remedied by your air force advisors. We will make a decision on the purchase of aircraft after we have had a chance to see at first hand what a Valkyrie is capable of. We'll let you know.

Thank you again for everything. Our only regret is that Prince Andelarion has asked us not to study the Hurmu Gate, though he has issued a decree permitting us limited use of it. We hope he will reconsider, but in any event, we are grateful for the use of it.

Jake Hill

P.S. I have prepared a proposed treaty of alliance as we discussed. I'll post that next.

Your Excellency,

I have split this topic and moved your post concerning the proposed Treaty to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.