The High Realm of Stormark

I am from what we Swedes refer as central Sweden, but in fact quite south. Stockholm and Gothenburg were just around the corner and I lived in the centre of power and mystique.

We had great parties, and great music and great awesome nightclubs. I loved Sweden. But now I'm stuck in rural England. Hah.

Which bit of rural England are you currently languishing in my lord? (I can symphasise with the way you feel... wink.gif )

Ouch...the West Country. Just as long as you don't end up in somewhere like Princetown on Dartmoor!

Still, as everyone says, there is Stormark to keep you (in)sane laugh.gif

I think it actually was Dartmoor laugh.gif

Anyway, where do you live, King of Sangun?

Ah...oh well, just steer clear of Grampound Mire and you'll be fine!

I currently split my time between my family home in Horsham, West Sussex (that is incidentally where I derive my Treisenberg style from) and Cambridge, where I live for most of the year.

Royal Cousin,

You are studying in Cambridge!! Well done!!  thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif

wink.gif Thanks! It certainly has its charms, like borrowing rights in one of the four copyright libraries in the UK...useful for finding that new edition of the Almanac de Gotha, eh Sir Vali laugh.gif

But Devon certainly does have some places that are well worth a visit Sir Vali; my favourite stately home, for instance, is at Knightshayes Court near Tiverton...a very colourful place. I haven't been to the place you speak of though, where is that?