The High Realm of Stormark

ROYAL DECREE, 1.

To all that this Decree should reach, in the name of His Majesty, greetings:

Know ye that I, Váli of the House of Wolves, Lord Lósálfarey and Governor of this Kingdom have come to a conclusion on what lawful rights the good and loyal people of this Kingdom have it has been decided that all laws of Stormark not negated by me in a Royal Decree shall apply to the lands of Eesdeheito and its good and loyal people to such degree that is possible.

Know ye that I have decided that the judicial authority of this Kingdom no longer is vested in me, nor in any man or woman I desire, but in the neutral and impartial Courts of Stormark. The good and loyal people of this nation may at any time petition the court in accordance with Royal and Imperial law, and know ye, that I shall not interfere. Nor may I interfere. The Law governs me.

Know ye that I reserve the right to decree other laws for the protection and wellbeing of the good and loyal people of Eesdeheito.

Know ye that I shall respect the nomadic and free lifestyle of the people of Eesdeheito. The right to keep cattle and the right to harvest the cattle and the seas shall be respected and shall be of paramount nature for the good and loyal people of Eesdeheito.

Given at the village of Fiskbat this day, two thousand and threescore three since the beginning of time.

[signed]

Royal Decree 2

To all that this Decree shall reach, in the name of His Majesty, greetings:

Whereas the King of Eesdeheito does not yet have a title in accordance with law it is hereby decreed that the Imperial Titularities of Stormark do not apply Eesdeheito and that the King of Stormark shall be respectfully known as “His Majesty, Árald, King of Eesdeheito"

Given at the village of Fiskbat this day, two thousand and threescore three since the beginning of time.

[signed]

Royal Decree 3

In the name of His Majesty the King, to all that this decree should reach, greetings:

Know ye that I decree, for the good of the people and for the nation, that:

Eesdeheito is a free and indivisible nation. It shall be a constitutional monarchy whose head is the King if male, or Queen if female.

The Monarch shall appoint a Governor to govern the kingdom. The Governor answers to the Monarch.

Eesdeheito may not develop its own armed forces or engage in foreign affairs.

The nomadic lifestyle of the people shall be respected and protected.

Given at the village of Fiskbat this two thousand threescore and sixth day since the beginning of time.

[signed]]

In the name of His Majesty, to all that this Decree should reach, greetings:

There shall be a flag for Eesdeheito. The flag shall have the dimensions of 1:3 (height-width). It shall be a horizontal triband of blue-yellow-blue. Each triband is equal the size of the other.

user posted image

Given at the village of Fiskbat this twenty-hundred and threescore eighth day since the beginning of time.

[signed]

Good Evening To You, Sir Vali,

Moi of No Opinions has a tiny thought . . .

What a Wonderful Royal Decree You have composed . . .

I just think it is marvellous, and so very concise as well . . .

You have such magnificent powers of composition, Sir Vali, they are simply amazing . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Moi of No Opinions has a tiny thought . . .

Sir Vali, You are Most Welcome . . .

Believe me, You are definitely Most Deserving of the Praise . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .