Sign in to follow this  
KingJeremy

Queen of Nidaros

Queen Birla,

If you refuse to agree to the peace terms Andelarion has offered you and continue your acts of aggression towards Hurmu we will be forces to respond in defence of our freinds in Hurmu and the Grand Commonwealth. This response will come in the form of an attack on Nidaros by the armed forces of the Royal New Brittanian Empire. You have untill 9pm tonight to respond before action is taken.

Yours sincerely,

HRH King Jeremy I of the Royal New Brittanian Empire

It is not a peace process. Either Nidaros will accept the terms or it will not. As she initiated the war the Queen should be grateful that we are not pushing for unconditional surrender.

Guest Kent Damarr

The proposal is like a carton of sour milk. You take one sip and you don't have to drink the rest of it. You know from that one taste that you have a contaminated product. You spit it out and pour the eest down the drain or take it back to the store and ask for your money back. It's the same with that proposal. Once you get a little taste of it, you know you don't want to swallow any more of it.

It is clearly an attempt to put the evil tyrant and puppet master Camillus and his clique of crooked corrupt businessmen back in power in Nidaros through a puppet government led by the Duchess of Romsdal.

Guest Kent Damarr

I am just defending the interests of my client who is an innocent freedom fighter and victim of a conspiracy to crush him.

Well, he won't be able to assist much because he is getting ass whipped by the Nidarosians. Fortunatly for him his guardian angel protected him. wink.gif

I am just defending the interests of my client who is an innocent freedom fighter and victim of a conspiracy to crush him.

Mr. Damarr and his conspiracy theory again. puke.gif

And no, Pope Camillus did not threaten me to lock me up in a convent.

It is clearly an attempt to put the evil tyrant and puppet master Camillus and his clique of crooked corrupt businessmen back in power in Nidaros through a puppet government led by the Duchess of Romsdal.

Mr. Damarr,

For your information: King Camillus is a good monarch and is not involved in this matter, Stormark's Rose is not interested in the Throne of Nidaros, and the "clique of crooked corrupt businessmen" does not exist. And yet another one of your wild conspiracy theories goes up in smoke. byebye.gif

Who would dare to disgrace my honor! I have given myself tirelessly to my people, to the Church, and to the Empire, and I will not be accused and condemned by a small-time lawyer, sir! And I would like to thank my collegues for defending myself.

But may I say, I wish to meet with this Stephen Anturi, if you are not him, and discuss what his buisiness is with me, and I would offer complete absolution, personally. And may I also say, that in my position as a soveriegn and the leader of a church devoted to humanitarian issues, and mutual understanding, I will offer each side in this was a chance to negotiate under the protection of the Eternal Realm of Treisenberg and the Church of Stormark. We must remember that war is the sum of all evil, and must be avoided when it is not for such vain purposes as pride.

Good Morning To You, Your Holiness,

Oh, You Are Indeed Such A Magnificent Monarch, and a Marvellous Pope and Leader of the Church of Stormark, Your Holiness!!! . . .

Please Know That You Are Greatly Revered and Loved By Many!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Guest Kent Damarr
My gaurdian angel and i are very happy btw, and i can hardly be being beaten by submarines that are officially no where near me now can i rolleyes.gif

But your ships can be sank by planes firing Exocet missiles like my planes did.

Clearly you missed this part:

As such this engagement will be recorded as inconclusive with no casualties on either side but an awful lot of wasted ammunition.

Both the taskforce and the wolf pack retire to their starting positions. Nidaros forces will incidentally have to give a starting position so that they can't just magically appear at the point of decision. PM me or Harald if you don't want to blurt it out loud.

This shall be recorded as the Battle of 142:08 after the grid reference. Best that it be forgotten by posterity.