The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

THE NEXT CELEBRITY WEDDING WILL BE . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

O. K., O. K., we've just witnessed a Power-Wedding in Sydney, Australia . . .

Now, I wonder who will be next to tie the knot??? . . .

Will it be Miss Angelina Jolie (nee Voight) (formerly Miller) (formerly Thornton) and Mr. William Bradley Pitt??? . . .

Or will it be Miss Katherine Noelle Holmes and Mr. Thomas Cruise Mapother IV??? . . .

Hmmm . . .

Both couples are brand-new parents, too . . .

NOW, the all-important question??? . . .

What does one give either couple as a Wedding Present??? . . .

I dunno . . .

I doubt that either couple would need a toaster . . .

And neither one would appreciate a vacuum cleaner . . .

Nor a Television Set . . .

They probably have more than enough sheets, dishes, and silverware . . .

And Our Tom Cruise already has oodles of cars, AND I think he has three private planes as well . . .

Oh Dear!!! . . .

How about a Magazine Subscription to a Home Improvement Magazine . . .

No, I forgot - You can't improve THEIR homes very much!!! . . .

Any Suggestions, My Gentle Friends??? . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternoon . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Grand Czar Tyler-Alexander,

O. K., who would You most like to see as the next Royal to be married??? . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

This is my new username for when im not doing official business. smile.gif

I'd like to see Prince William and Prince Harry get married. Then again I think that almosty everyone would like to see them married. smile.gif

God Bless,

-Bjarngeir Thorkellsson

-HIM the Grand Czar Tyler-Alexander I

Good Evening To You, Grand Czar Tyler-Alexander,

Yes, I think just about evryone is waiting for Our Prince William or Our Prince Harry to tie the knot!!! . . .

But, perhaps we might have to wait awhile for those Royal Weddings!!! . . .

They certainly will be VERY GRAND, I am sure . . .

Indeed smile.gif. I wish I could of seen all of Diana and Charles's Wedding. Ive seen pieces and it was VERY beautiful.

-Bjarngeir Thorkellsson

-HIM the Grand Czar Tyler-Alexander I

Good Evening To You, Bjarngeir Thorkellsson,

You could always buy the Video of Prince Charles and Lady Diana's Wedding from the BBC, or a Video Affilliate in London . . .

That's what I did . . .

I was working the day that they got married, and one had to get up at 3:00 A.M., to see the wedding and such, and what with working, I didn't have time to see six hours of all of that!!! . . .

Of course, it was shown on every channel later on, but I still didn't have time to sit through six hours of it, even though I wanted to . . .

So, when the chance came to buy the Video, I thought it was wonderful - since then, I have watched it many times, now that I have the time to do so.

I have also purchased Videos of Prince Andrew and Sarah, and Prince Edward and Sophie's Weddings, and the Professional Videos are Magnificent!!! . . .

I only wish that I had purchased the DVD's, but I didn't have a DVD player at the time . . .

However, at least I have the Professional Video Recordings . . .

When Julie was asked to be a Bridesmaid at a friend's wedding, I thought, what a perfect place to start - Look at the Video of Prince Charles and Lady Diana . . .

So, I showed her that - I said, You don't have to wade through the whole six hours - just watch the way the Bridesmaids walk up the aisle and such . . .

And, I said, I want You to know that I have walked up that aisle myself - Your Grandfather wanted me to do that when we visited London - he had me walk that aisle TWICE - I asked him what on earth for - he said so that I could tell my Grandchildren that I had done it!!! . . .

Julie was rather impressed, and watched the Video - She said it was the LONGEST AISLE!!! Oh Yes, I know - I walked down it, so I know - at least a good seven minutes or so, if not longer . . . Not having timed it, I don't knwo - I guess my Daddy should have timed it since he wanted me to do that . . .

It was an interesting walk - looking at all of the wonderful things in the Church!!! . . .

But You really might want to consider buying the Video - there is nothing like sitting down and watching the whole thing - even if You don't watch it all at once, it is very well done, and the British Video Services are Magnificent in how they handled everything!!! . . .

I heartily recommend the Video - it is Indeed Marvellous!!! . . .

True I could always do that smile.gif. But at the moment I dont even have money to go on a date happy.gif. Looking for a job but the US labor laws are strict for a 14 year old.

- Bjarngeir Thorkellsson

- HIM the Grand Czar Tyler-Alexander I

Of course, there is heavy speculation on the possible wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton...

and a bit on Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy...

But, I'd say that Europe-wide the royal wedding that is most anticipated is that of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. She is heir to the throne, and has been dating the same man for a number of years. In fact, one source quoted her father, King Carl XVI Gustaf, as saying a couple months ago, that he hoped that we would soon see three weddings...his other two children have been dating their current partners fairly long-term as well.

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, Well, Well . . .

It sounds like Wedding Bells for Princess Victoria of Sweden!!! . . .

And her other Siblings, too . . .

How Absolutely Fabulous!!! . . .

Any Other Candidates In The Near Future??? . . .

Oh, I Just LOVE Weddings!!! . . .

( Reaches For The Large Box Of Tissues . . . ) . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I have heard that Our Thomas Cruise Mapowther IV has set sometime in July as his Wedding to Katherine Noelle Holmes . . .

His Timetable Was:

Baby Suri's Arival . . .

His Promotion of The Movie That He Starred In - Mission Impossible III . . .

Then Their Wedding . . . Which, Last I Heard, Was To Be Sometime In July . . .

AND . . . I have not heard anything further at the Homefront of Angelina Jolie ( Nee Voight ), ( Formerly Miller ), ( Formerly Thornton ) And William Bradley Pitt . . .

They have recently returnned from Namibia, Africa with their three children, Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh . . .

Oh, Those Baby Pictures Of Little Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt In "People" Magazine Were Incredible!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Afternon . . . Forthwith . ..