The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Galinn Karisson

Warrant of Establishment

To all Our Well-Beloved Royals, Nobles and Knights, and all Our other Well-Beloved Citizens whatsoever to whom these presents shall come, greetings:

WHEREAS Our Government has received a petition from His Holiness, Pope Camillus I, head of the Church of Stormark requesting permission to practice within the borders of Our Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire,

WHEREAS Our Government has been most pleased to look with favour upon the said petition by His Holiness, Pope Camillus I.

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor, have granted this Our Warrant of Establishment to the Church of Stormark, permitting the said Church to practice from henceforth within the borders of this Our Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire.

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that We have for Ourself and Our Heirs and Succesors officially recognized His Holiness, Pope Camillus I, and his legal and lawful successors throughout time, as head of the Church of Stormark, and;

That the Church of Stormark shall enjoy all the rights, privileges and liberties that Religious Bodies have heretofore enjoyed and as they still at present do enjoy within the borders of this Our Commonwealth, and;

That Our Government shall provide the Church of Stormark with a place where the said Church can practice, preach, worship, and do all its other business within the borders of this Our Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, and;

That the Church of Stormark shall be free of all intervention by this Our Government as long as the said Religious Body adheres to the Seperation of Church and State Act.

So be it!!

Given at Our Hall in Haraldsborg, in Our Province of Gulathing, on the Thirtieth Day of the Month Bilskirnir in the Fourth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken.