The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

OH JOY - WE HAVE NEW KITTENS!!! . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, I just HAD to tell You the Wonderful News . . .

One of Our Cats has just had a Litter of Six BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!! . . .

Mom is all black, and according to the Kittens, Daddy must be Black and White, because there are all sorts of black and white colourings on these Kittens . . .

Oh, they are ADORABLE!!! . . .

So Precious!!! . . .

And Mom was very sweet - I have held each one of them in the palm of my hand, and she was very good about it - of course, observing me carefully, but she purred the whole time, so she did not seem too concerned . . .

And the Kittens were purring the whole time that I held them, so they must have thought I was a nice person to hold them . . .

I felt very honoured to be able to hold the Babies - Most Mothers are very finicky about any human holding their Babies - and some Mothers will even go so far as to not have anything to do with their Babies after a human hand touches them . . .

But, I have been very fortunate in my dealings with animals - horses, goats, cats, dogs, and such - all have seemed to accept me and to bring me into their inner circle to be a part of their Babies upbrining . . .

SO, Our Imperial Country Club has proudly welcomed Six New Little Baby Kittens this morning, on Saturday, May 27th, at about 10:00 A. M., in the Kitchen . . .

Our Beloved Cook was also there when Mom delivered Her Precious Babies, and she made a very cozy bed of a large box with plenty of clean sheets and blankets and such for the Babies . . .

We may move the Babies to another part of the Club - perhaps a corner of the Library, or another room - we shall see how things progress . . .

Oh, I am SO Excited!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, Our Newest Additions to the Stormark Family are Just So Precious!!! . . .

Six Little Bundles of Black and White Fur all nestled up against Mom, and She is Just So Proud!!! . . .

You should see Her - Our Beloved Cook has been feeding Her night and day - and She is Indeed rather, shall we say, politely, Pleasingly Plump . . .

And the Kittens are Little Butterballs!!! . . .

Every once in awhile, when Her babies are asleep, She will venture out into the Garden for some fresh air - although there isn't much fresh air in the heat, I must say . . .

But, She is a Devoted Mom, and takes very good care of Her Babies!!! . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Morning . . . Forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, Our New Mother has taken Very Well to Her Parenting Duties, and her Babies get a bath several times a day . . .

The Six Little Bundles of Joy are Little Butterballs, to be sure!!! . . .

She must have enough milk for them - they are always with her, and she is very content to let them feed as they wish . . .

And, she is also very content to let me hold the Little Ones - one at a time - very gently, thank you very much - in my hands . . .

And, she is very observant, to make sure that I hold them just so, and Heaven Forbid that I should drop one!!! . . .

Oh No, that would not do!!! . . .

No, I am very careful to hold them so that she can see everything that I do - then, she cannot worry that I will harm them in any way - which I wouldn't do, of course . . .

Our Beloved Cook has also had the privilege of holding the Babies, and Our New Mom is content to let her do this . . .

Oh, My Gentle Friends, You should see them - they are just a Bundle of Joy, to be sure - and such Precious Beautiful Babies!!! . . .

Perhaps Our New Mother will allow You to hold Her Babies . . . Gently - One at a time, of course . . .

Have A Most Splendiferous Evening . . . Forthwith . . .

Ah Yes, Our New Mother is Most Attentive To Her Little Ones . . .

In one corner of Our Large Kitchen in Our Imperial Country Club, Our Beloved Cook has placed a Large Box, and lined it with comfy sheets and blankets . . .

Inside Our New Mom lays with her Little Ones positioned just so around her, and she contentedly purrs on and on . . .

I am told that she has just finished a HUGE Breakfast of Flaked Fish and Shrimp Feast, and, of course, a Large Bowl of Carnation Cream . . .

As I look at her now, she is, shall we say, politely, rather pleasingly plump . . .

And rightfully so . . .

She needs all the energy she can get for her Kittens . . .

And, actually, they are Little Butterballs . . . The Little Darlings . . .

I realize that it has been simply ages since I last reported to You about our feline and canine furry friends here at Our Imperial Country Club!!! My Apologies To All for this!!! . . . .

NOW, we do have three more Litters of Kittens who have made Their Grand Entrance here . . .

One more Mama Kitty is expected to present us with her Litter imminently . . .

As to Our Canine Friends, we have three Litters of Puppies who have made Their Grand Entrance here . . .

Oh, they are Just Simply Darling, Each And Every One Of Them!!! . . .

Our Beloved Cook has been SO Wonderful in making sure that the Mommiees have their Quota of Carnation Evaported Milk and other goodies to promote good health and nutrition for all of our Expectant and New Mothers . . .

Oh, By The Way, one of Our Beloved Mares has just been deliverd of a Darling Little Foal - That was indeed a Wonderful Event!!! . . .

And so we have been blessed with all of this New Life and Love to take care of and to watch their progress as they all grow . . .

May The God of Our Hearts And Minds Truly Bless and Enrich the Lives Of All Of Us!!! . . .