The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Galinn Karisson

Census of the UCS

Brothers and Sisters,

In order to evaluate the organization of this institution, I must know who is now, and will be followers of this church. Thus, I would like to know who does and, and would like to be a member of this Church, and what position they would ask to take. I am not seeking to take anything away from anyone, nor am I asking for anyone to convert (or anything of the macronational sort); I would only ask of those who would be willing to participate and help to bolster, at least in name, the membership of the Church. Thus, please post the following:

Name:

Macronational Religion (This is just out of curiosity, and will not limit or bar membership):

Are you already a member?:

Position desired (Cardinal, Bishop, Priest, Deacon, Laity, Missionary, Monsignor, etc.):

Comments:

Good Morning To You, Your Holiness,

My name is Dame Ragnhild, the Duchess of Romsdal . . .

I am Indeed interested in the Church, and wish to participate fully in whatever manner You may need me for . . .

Please do let me know how I may serve The Lord Our God, and Our Church . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Name: Heidi Holgersdottir

Macronational Religion (This is just out of curiosity, and will not limit or bar membership): Independent Catholic

Are you already a member?: Laity

Position desired (Cardinal, Bishop, Priest, Deacon, Laity, Missionary, Monsignor, etc.):

Comments: Priest