The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Galinn Karisson

The Report Card of the UCS

To my Brothers and Sisters:

On April 19th, the United Church of Stormark will be celebrating its first anniversary of existence. I thank the Lord for every day it has existed, and I mark this to be proof that the Church will survive for a very long time.

Yet, this is also to be a time of evaluation. Thus, I ask all of the citizens of Stormark, both adherents to the Church and non-adherents, to give their criticisms of the Church; and I mean good and bad criticisms. I ask that the whole truth is given, and that I be spared nothing, for the only way to improve is to face the music. And do not be afraid, I will take no offense to your opinions, as they are as sacred as anyone else's.

God Bless You, and May God Bless His Holy Church.

Good Morning To You, Your Holiness,

I believe that Our Church is Beneficial, Beautiful, Bountiful, and Blessed . . .

You have done much to Improve all that we hold Sacred, Special, and Salient here in Our Church . . .

Please continue to be Our Spiritual Guide, and to Confer Contentment, Cohesiveness, and Collaboration to all who seek Your Infinite Wisdom . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Oh, you were kidding? Ah jeez, I just sent the Grand Inquisitor out, and he doesn't carry a cell phone.... Well, if he knocks on the door, just tell him to get back here, and well, let's hope you survive his "testing".... JK

Yes I did ask for it, so anyone can lay it one me!

What i like most about the Church of Stormark is how peaceful it is.

In Riponias Grand Cathedral, there are a lot of different opinions and we sometimes argue for other reasons then pure debate, which is bad of us. I like Stormarks Church more, and if i had to choose between teh two churches in real life, i would definately come here instead.