The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Gudrun

What would happen to such a priest?

Priest in trouble over sex tape

A Romanian priest is in trouble after his plan to discredit a local councillor by filming him having sex in church backfired.

Father Petrica Florea, 47, from Costesti, convinced a local 17-year-old girl to seduce Constantin Moise, 74, on the altar of a local church.

He filmed the sex session and then planned to show it to parishioners so he could discredit the councillor and take his job.

But his parishioners were so horrified they chased him out of the church and called police, Romanian daily 7 Plus reported.

A police spokesman said: "The priest wanted to make Moise resign because he wanted the position for himself.

"He wanted to discredit the councillor in front of other people. But all he managed to do was anger his parishioners."

He added Father Florea was facing a criminal investigation on charges of attempted blackmail with a possible jail sentence if found guilty and would likely be expelled from the Church.

Your Holiness,

What would happen to this priest if he were a member of the clergy of the United Church of Stormark?

Good Question. The simple fact is that despite the priest's intention of trying to root out corruption and sin among one man, the manner in which he did it still proved immoral for many reasons, and broke many rules of the priesthood.

Ultimately, in this Church, I would not allow such a priest to remain active in this church for using such erronous and terrible acts, despite his good intentions. In the end, the means outweigh the end in this case.

Thats an absolutely shocking story. I feel sorry for the girl, i hope she wasnt forced into it, for what 17 year old in her right mind would consent to having sex with a 74 year old?!

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

What an Absolutely Abhorent Story!!! . . .

I find NO Credible Assets to this . . . None whatsoever . . .

No matter where one turns, the morals are despicable!!! . . .

The motive was wrong . . .

The setting was blasphemous . . .

The act was sinful . . .

Everything was just totally outrageous . . .

Nothing good can come from this . . .

What a Terrible Shame that such acts would even be thought of, much less committed . . .

I find the lack of Morals to be Utterly Shocking . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

After re-reading this article, it appears that I misunderstood the priest's motives, as I was reading pretty quickly. Thus, the entire act the priest engaged in was morally irresponsible, reckless, and illegal. Thus, my position remains firmer than ever!

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

May I just say that a priest with such "morals" does not seem to me to be deserving of the priesthood . . .

Anyone who would stoop to such depths for the sake of someone else's job is definitely not someone I would want serving in my parish . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I am of the Persuasion that a Priest is Indeed Someone who holds the Sacredness of His Office with Grace and Gratitude . . .

A Priest is Someone who Values Trust and Sanctifies the Name of the Lord Our God with Love and Reverence . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .