The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stefan Anturi

Petition to Haestidómur

Guest Stefan Anturi

Petitioner:

President Stefan Anturi of Nidaros.

Gross injustice has been done to me. I have been unlawfully detained by the Emperor, based on outrageous lies of heretics, infidels, slutty bitches who don't know their place, fagots, and crooked businessmen who want to restore evil tyrant Camillus to power in Nidaros. I have done nothing to deserve this. I am a freedom fighter who fights for a better world. I have liberated Nidaros because it is the Holy Land of the Order of the Black Triangle. I do not pose a threat to Stormark. The Order of the Black Triangle is a peaceful organization that wants to deliver micras from the evil forces that currently control it by subduing everybody to the Will of the Master and by destroying all unwanted elements creating a perfect world in which everybody knows his place.

I am the President of Nidaros and Chairman of the Order of the Black Triangle so I enjoy full sovereign immunity and therefore my detention is unlawful. I ask the Haestidómur to destroy the unlawful detention order and release me so I can carry out the Will of the Master and restore the natural order.

OK, that's it. Let me ask you something; how have I incurred upon you any greif when I have not been in Stormark for the last few months? How am I a tyrant if none of the people have said anything, which I have exclaimed is their right and privilage. Tell me what it is you are accusing me of, and what proof you have!

May God have his mercy upon you to give you the grace to stand truthfully before Him, myself, the Court, and the people of Nidaros and Stormark!!!

Count 3: Defamation

Stefan Anturi, Defendant, is further accused of committing the crime of defamation, to wit: violation of Article 26 of the Mjollnirbók, committed as follows: at various times from March 5 until the date of the issuance of this Indictment the defendant wilfully made untruthful statements about King Camillus of Nidaros and his sucessor Queen Dagmar causing them to suffer a damaged reputation.

I rest my case!

Good Morning To You, Your Holiness,

Yes, Indeed You May Say "Zing"!!! . . .

I would Also Gently Add: Perhaps as we bring Various Petitions before the Courts, we might consider asking for Punitive Damages for Yourself and Her Majesty . . .

After all, considerable damage has been rained down on both of You as far as Your Reputations have been concerned . . .

And that has been Totally Unjustified, Regardless of the Reasoning . . .

Just a thought, Your Holiness . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Guest Stefan Anturi
Count 3: Defamation

Stefan Anturi, Defendant, is further accused of committing the crime of defamation, to wit: violation of Article 26 of the Mjollnirbók, committed as follows: at various times from March 5 until the date of the issuance of this Indictment the defendant wilfully made untruthful statements about King Camillus of Nidaros and his sucessor Queen Dagmar causing them to suffer a damaged reputation.

I rest my case!

Why is everybody buying those false accusations by this illegal kangaroo court. bonk.gif

Guest Stefan Anturi

Besides, I cannot be prosecuted because I am the President of Nidaros. cool.gif

Good Morning To You, Your Holiness,

Yes, Indeed You May Say "Zing"!!! . . .

I would Also Gently Add: Perhaps as we bring Various Petitions before the Courts, we might consider asking for Punitive Damages for Yourself and Her Majesty . . .

After all, considerable damage has been rained down on both of You as far as Your Reputations have been concerned . . .

And that has been Totally Unjustified, Regardless of the Reasoning . . .

Just a thought, Your Holiness . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Indeed! Sue him, Royal Cousin! evil1.gif

Sign in to follow this