The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Army of Stormark Announcement

Army of Stormark Announcement

Beloved Citizens and Friends,

We are very pleased to announce that We have changed, upon the request of Our Entirely Beloved Royal Cousin Queen Dagmar of Nidaros, the names of the Army of Stormark Regiments in the Kingdom of Nidaros. The name changes are as follows:

The 1st Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as Queen Anne-Marie's First Regiment shall from henceforth be known as Queen Dagmar's First Regiment

The 2nd Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as Queen Anne-Marie's Second Regiment shall from henceforth be known as Queen Dagmar's Second Regiment

The 3rd Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as The Dronningskai Grenadier Guard shall from henceforth be known as The Dronningskai Grenadier Guard;

The 4th Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as the The Elvdame Fusiliers shall from henceforth be known as The Princess of Kongleve Dragoon Guards;

The 1st Nidaros Regiment of Horse formerly known as the The Queen Torhild Lancers shall from henceforth be known as The Viking Lancers;

The 2nd Nidaros Regiment of Horse formerly known as The King Ingmar Hussars shall from henceforth be known as The Duchess of Romsdal Hussars.

Given at the Hall of Thor, in Our Thanedom of Gulathing, on the Twentieth Day of the Month Noatun in the Fifth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver,

Lord High Marshal of Stormark,

Supreme Commander of the Army of Stormark.

Good Morning To You, Your Majesty,

What Absolutely Magnificent Names You have chosen for Your Army Regiments, Your Majesty!!! . . .

And Thank You So Very Much for naming one of the Regiments after me - I am Very Honoured!!! . . .

( Curtsies Deeply ) . . .

As always, Your Infinite Wisdom and Insight is Most Appreciated by Your Loyal Citizens here in Our Great Nation of Stormark . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Ok, wasn't there a 5-day wait before Dagmar became Queen? And Camillus has posted within that 5-day window.

I'm not really happy with what's going on here.

Dame Birla abdicated in some form leaving the throne vacant in Triesenberg and immediately handed over to Camillus. Therefore the throne of Nidaros was vacant for me to take. Both events followed Court Decree 3 and 4.