The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
HM Queen Dagmar

Regiment Changes

Your Imperial Majesty,

I should like to request on behalf of the people of the Kingdom of Nidaros, the following name changes to our regiments;

Army of Stormark Regiments in the Kingdom of Nidaros:

The 1st Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as Queen Anne-Marie's First Regiment will be known as; Queen Dagmar's First Regiment

The 2nd Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as Queen Anne-Marie's Second Regiment will be known as; Queen Dagmar's Second Regiment

The 3rd Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as The Dronningskai Grenadier Guard will be known as; The Dronningskai Grenadier Guard

The 4th Nidaros Regiment of Foot formerly known as the The Elvdame Fusiliers will be known as; The Princess of Kongleve Dragoon Guards

The 1st Nidaros Regiment of Horse formerly known as the The Queen Torhild Lancers will be known as; The Viking Lancers

The 2nd Nidaros Regiment of Horse formerly known as The King Ingmar Hussars will be known as; The Duchess of Romsdal Hussars

My Sincere Thanks

Anturi has ordered his men to physically assault Dagmar.

I suggest that extra security be provided from among the Army of Stormark's regiments in Nidaros for her.

Good Morning To Your, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Yes, Absolutely . . .

I totally agree with You . . .

We should take all necessary steps to provide Extra Security at ANY Level which will protect all of us from any Unwelcome Provocation . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .