The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Chloe Davis: Crown Princess of Dún Gail Dara

HMSM Aoife user posted imageThe Ard-Ri

AOIFE, Ard-Ri of Dún Gail Dara, to Our Well-Beloved Noble Cousin Chloe Davis, Countess of Espevik, Viscountess of Haldarsvik and to all other persons whatsoever to whom these present letters shall come, Greetings.

Know Ye that We of Our especial grace, certain knowledge and mere motion do by these presents advance create and prefer Our Well-Beloved Noble Cousin Chloe Davis, Countess of Espevik, Viscountess of Haldarsvik to the states, degrees, styles, dignities, titles and honours of Crown Princess of Dún Gail Dara and Duchess of Dun Laoghaire.

And for Us, Our heirs and successors do appoint, give and grant unto her the said named states, degree, styles, dignities, titles and honours of Crown Princess of Dún Gail Dara and Duchess of Dun Laoghaire and by these Presents do dignify invest and ennoble her by girding her with a sword and putting a cap of honour and a crown of gold on her head to have and to hold the said named states, degrees, styles, dignities, titles and honours.

Willing and by these Presents granting for Us, Our heirs and successors that she may have, hold and possess a seat, place and voice in the Royal House of Dún Gail Dara, Our heirs and successors within Our Realm amongst the Royal Family and the Duchesses, and also that she may enjoy and use all the rights, privileges, pre-eminences, immunities and advantages to the degrees of a Crown Princess and a Duchess duly and of right belonging which Crown Princesses and Duchesses of Our Eternal Realm have heretofore used and enjoyed or as they do at present use and enjoy.

This is Our Will, and Our Will is Law.

Given at Our Court at Tara Castle under Our Hand and the Great Seal of Dún Gail Dara this 1st day of the Month Luis in the First Year of Our Reign.

user posted image

Her Most Sacred Majesty, Aoife, First of the Name, Ard-Ri of Dún Gail Dara, Viking Princess of Stormark, Duchess of Cill Dara, Lady of Avalon, Sovereign and Grand Mistress of the Order of the Harp, Sovereign and Grand Mistress of the Order of the Sunburst, Keeper of the Four Treasures, Scion of Nemed.

Good Evening To You, Lord Haldarsvik,

Oh What A Magnificent Honour for Your Beautiful Daughter!!! . . .

You and The Empress must be SO Proud!!! . . .

We are all so incredibly Pleased for The Three Of You!!! . . .

Just Think . . . Our Little Crown Princess of Dun Gail Dara, and Duchess of Dun Laoghaire . . .

Oh, What A Wondrous Thought!!! . . .

And What A Marvellous Occasion!!! . . .

Have a most splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

I really dont know what to say.

My wife and I are most appreciative of this honor for Chloe. I've had Chloe sit up here and showed her where Dún Gail Dara is on the MCS map. She can now brag that she holds a higher peerage on her own here in Stormark then I do!! lol

Thank you so much. I promise that we'll ensure Chloe learns and understands someday the importance of such honors...and the love shown by those who bestowed them upon her.

Good Afternoon To You, Lord Haldarsvik,

Your Darling Chloe is Most Welcome to These Honours . . .

I am sure that, in time, She will understand the Importance and Beauty of Stormark . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

My Dearest Lady,

I was speaking about that very topic with the Emperor a couple of days ago. It's my hope that in about 7 years, my daughter will be old enough and clever enough to claim her rightful places here, and in Stormark. Of all the nations I've ever participated in, Stormark and the Protectorates have been the kindest toward Chloe by way of Peerages and such. And I cannot imagine a better first Micronational home for her once she's ready to enter the Sector. cool.gif

Lord Haldarsvik,

I'm looking forward to that wonderful moment of Chloe's entrance into Stormark. smile.gif

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh Yes . . .

Our Crown Princess Chloe will Indeed Make a Fabulous Entrance Into Stormark!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

And at the time of her entrance in Stormark Crown Princess Chloe will already be a Stormarkian Elder. viking.gif

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh My, Your Majesty, I forgot about that . . .

You are absolutely right . . .

Crown Princess Chloe will be a Stormark Elder . . .

Well, She will most deservedly be worthy of all of the Honours which are Bestowed upon Her . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Well - you wanted her. So here's her first (and last for a few years) official post in Stormark:

jmhdghbfhcpz;.azlHdhh;ckjf jfjfnfhfjfjfjhjjhjgjgjjgjjdjdhur763ru98h7r gihiug7ggubf jcvvki k jhfg jh jnjghy8fy.jlfghydfrlfkj uicv

While typing she was saying "I am the Princess!!! But not Princess Belle - I'm Princess CHLOE!"

So there you have it. Cherish the moment. tongue.gif

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

And so She is Our Adorable Princess Chloe!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Well - you wanted her. So here's her first (and last for a few years) official post in Stormark:

jmhdghbfhcpz;.azlHdhh;ckjf jfjfnfhfjfjfjhjjhjgjgjjgjjdjdhur763ru98h7r gihiug7ggubf jcvvki k jhfg jh jnjghy8fy.jlfghydfrlfkj uicv

While typing she was saying "I am the Princess!!! But not Princess Belle - I'm Princess CHLOE!"

So there you have it. Cherish the moment. tongue.gif

Chloe Rocks! yesyes.gif

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Our Beautiful, Darling Little Crown Princess Chloe!!! . . .

How Wonderful!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

I just realized that while some of you have seen recent images of her, most havent. So here are a few pics of Chloe for you all to "aww" at. biggrin.gif

user posted image

A VERY cheesy grin!

user posted image

Taken in the middle of a hearty laugh (she LOVES to laugh!!)

user posted image

The coup de gras...Princess Chloe! cool.gif