The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

EQUESTRIAN STABLES REDECORATING PROJECT . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, I have been speaking with Our Beloved Pets, and they have been telling me, quite literally, that they are rather, shall we say, politely, dissatisfied with their quarters . . .

I do go down to the Stables very often, and I make a point to literally spend time with each Horse, speaking with them, and petting them, and just making sure that they know how much they are loved . . .

NOW, all animals will be happy to tell you when they are pleased with their situation in life . . .

And, they are just as happy to tell you when things are not proceeding as they would like in their life . . .

SO, I have been told, by the Horses, in the way that they walk around their stalls, that the stalls are inadequately small . . .

See, I told you that they are smart!!! . . .

And, Our Beloved Pets are complaining that they are rather too warm in the Summer Months, and too cold in the Winter Months . . .

NOW, with all of this conversation, I have concluded that we need to have a "Redecoration Project" for the Stables . . .

Beginning very shortly, we will be leasing some additional space elsewhere and transporting Our Beloved Pets to that space while this "Redecorating Project" is taking place, so that their stress level is minimal . . .

All Stalls will be significeantly enlarged, and Additional Heating and Cooling Apparatus will be Installed for Our Beloved Pets' Comfort . . .

Also, we will have quite a Large Suite installed on the North End of the Stables . . .

This Suite will be for the use of a Vet Staff, which will consist of at least one Physician and Two Nurses to be available Twenty-Four Hoursa a Day . . .

This Vet Staff is to oversee Preganancy and Delivery of Horses, Injuries, and Other Health Issues of Our Pampered Pets . . .

Also, we will be expanding the quarters for our Jockeys and Trainers to ensure their comfort as well . . .

So, all in all, In My Humble Opinion, it is most important that we ensure that Our Beloved Pets, as well as those who care for Them, will be more than adequately taken care of, and they all will be Pampered as much as possible . . .

I would be Most Happy to hear any of Your Thoughts or Concerns about this "Redecorating Project" . . .

Please do share them among us all . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I have been monitoring the progresss of Our Redecorating Project in Our Equestrian Stables . . .

Everything is coming along very smoothly . . .

All of the work has been accomplished most swiftly, and our New Stables are just about ready for Our Beloved Pets to be Transported back to their New Home . . .

Each Stall has been Enlarged, and New Heating and Cooling Systems have been Installed . . .

Also, a Suite has been built to house a separate area for Vet Services for physicians and nurses to be on call at all times . . .

Separate grooming sections and exercise areas have been added as well . . .

I do hope that Our Beloved Pets will love their more spacious surroundings . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, Our Beloved Pets - Our Horses - are back home, in their Newly Rennovated Stalls . . .

I have visited with them, to see that their Grooms have gotten them properly settled in and such . . .

I have gone to each Stall, and spent time with each Horse, talking with him or her, and I have made sure to brush and stroke each one for a short time . . .

They all seem to be quite content, and they are enjoying their new surroundings . . . I think they are quite pleased . . .

It is indeed good to know that they are happy . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .