The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

ANNOUNCING DAILY HIGH TEA . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

I would like to tell You about a New Custom which we will be Incorporating into Our Fabulous Culinary Delights here at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I have spoken with Our Domestic Staff, and they are delighted to present this Wonderful Idea for Your Pleasure . . .

Beginning Tomorrow, on Sunday, January 15th, and continuing Every Afternoon, we will be serving High Tea beginning Promptly at 4:00 P. M. . . .

This High Tea will be served in Our Waterfall Dining Room from 4:00 P. M., until 6:00 P. M. . . .

This High Tea will feature a Full Tea, with Assorted Kinds of Teas, Sandwiches, Scones, Assorted Types of Butters and Jams, Various Types of Cakes and Pies . . .

If there are those who would wish that the High Tea Hours be extended, please do let me know . . .

I do hope that Everyone will enjoy this New Addition to Our Imperial Country Club . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

All of us here at Our Imperial Country Club look forward to Welcoming You, Our Honoured Members, to Our Daily High Tea, which will be served promptly at 4:00 P. M. . . .

I am thinking of having the High Tea served in the Waterfall Dining Room, but Guests may, of course, have their Tea served in the Library if they so desire . . .

Please do let me know how You feel about this . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .