The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

JUST CHECKING IN WITH MY GUESTS . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Well, it seems that we have all survived the Holidays . . .

And now, we are settling back into the routine of the New Year . . .

May Your New Year bring You everything that You would wish for, My Gentle Friends . . .

NOW, Cook has been in the Kitchen making ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Choices for Our Lunch Today, and also for Dinner Later This Evening . . .

Our Beloved Kittens and Puppies have been behaving themselves Fantastically, and they have all been lovingly fed by Cook, and then I tucked them into their respective ensconcements with Their Own Blankies in the Library . . .

The Maids and Butlers have been tidying up the Club for everyone . . .

SO . . . ENJOY!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Dear Dame Gudrun,

I Am Most Pleased To Take Care Of Our Honoured Guests Here At Our Imperial Country Club!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I was just meandering through Our Hallowed Hallways at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

I see that His Majesty is down at the Stables, talking with those who take care of Our Beloved Pampered Pets . . . and talking with Our Horses themselves . . .

I have already been down to The Stables this morning, and had a chat with our Horses . . . They are fine and content, and very communicative . . . Believe me, they are very apt to tell any and all who will listen that they are happy or discontent with their circumstances!!! . . .

NOW, Our Beloved Cook has served up a FABULOUS Lunch Bufffet in the Waterfall Dining Room - and it seems as if everyone has sort of gravitated there to talk and partake of Lunch . . .

SO, it seems that Our Beloved Kittens and Puppies have made themselves extremely comfortable in their respective places where they sleep in the Library . . .

I do hope that everyone here is pleased with what they find . . .

Please do let me know of Your Esteemed Thoughts and Suggestions . . .

Have a most splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Dear Dame Gudrun,

Thank You So Very Much for Your Gracious Compliments . . .

( Curtsies ) . . .

I Deeply Appreciate all of the Wonderful Ways in which You Grace This Community with Your Infinite Wisdom on so many Vital Issues . . .

Your Invigorating Style, Your Unwavering Commitment, and Your Expertise in the Judicial Area is Absolutely Impeccable . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Well, I see that Our New Additions of Brunches and Buffets seem to be coming along rather nicely here in Our Waterfall Dining Room . . .

Also, Our Library has undergone some changes - many new Collector's Editions of Books and Games have been added for Your Enjoyment . . .

Oh, By The Way, The Tennis Court has been enlarged to have four areas for Tennis instead of Two - that way, more people can have access to it as wished . . .

And - Our Beloved Pets are also content - Our Kittens and Puppies are growing stronger and bigger day by day, and enjoying their surroundings. Cook has been showering them with Wonderful Food and Treats, and Attention, as have all of You here at the Club . . .

Our Pampered Horses will be joining us again soon - Their Enlarged Quarters are almost ready for them to come home to . . .

SO, everything seems to be progressing very smoothly . . .

All of us here at Your Club hope that You are enjoying Your Time here, and we look forward to Serving You in the Future . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

I just thought that I would wander around and see how things are progressing here at Our Imperial Country Club . . .

The Buffets and Brunches seem to be a big hit here, and everyone has been enjoying the Benefits of Our Beloved Cook's Feasts . . .

And our Maids and Butlers and Valets have been very content in their work, making sure that everyone is comfortable in their surroundings . . .

Oh yes, and our Beloved Kittens and Puppies have ensconced themselves in their favourite places to sleep in the Library . . .

Our Beloved Horses are very content with their new Stables, and they are very happy there . . .

I do hope that You are all enjoying our New Collections of Books and reading Materials in the Library . . .

Also, we have new Collections of Various Musical Selections in the Music Room for Your Enjoyment as well . . .

Oh, for anyone who is interested, Our Beloved Cook has made a Midnight Snack . . .

Bon Appetit!!! . . .

Have a most splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I was just meandering through Our Hallowed Halls of the Imperial Country Club . . .

I see that Our Beloved Dame Gudrun is ensconced in Her Usual Recliner in the Library, reading a MASSIVE Volume of Something ( I can't make out the Title from here ) . . .

Her Steaming Cup of Some Delicious Beverage sits beside her . . .

A Beloved Kitten is curled up on one side of her, and has been cozily tucked into a corner of Dame Gudrun's Fur Wrap . . .

On Her other side, a Chubby Little Puppy is curled up fast asleep, and has likewise been tucked into a corner of Her Fur Wrap . . .

What a Beautiful Picture they all make!!! . . .

NOW, His Majesty is having a Late Supper in Our Waterfall Dining Room . . .

Everyone else has retired for the night, having gone upstairs, and are, no doubt, fast asleep by now . . .

Ah Yes, Our Club winds down another day - another evening - and awaits as the night gently envelopes us with its beautiful peace . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .