The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Earl Haldarsvik

Natopia's Invitation

It may be worth noting the reasons behind this Conference that Natopia has organised.

They are trying to forum a Confederation of sorts to rival the Grand Commonwealth. The discussion for this came up after the Babkha/Stormark/eveyrone else/ attacks on Sullifree. I'm not sure what they hope to gain in welcoming nations who are Treaty Partners and Allies with the GC, but I wanted to caution His Majesty about their intentions.

It may be worth noting the reasons behind this Conference that Natopia has organised.

They are trying to forum a Confederation of sorts to rival the Grand Commonwealth.  The discussion for this came up after the Babkha/Stormark/eveyrone else/ attacks on Sullifree.  I'm not sure what they hope to gain in welcoming nations who are Treaty Partners and Allies with the GC, but I wanted to caution His Majesty about their intentions.

His "victory" on the Grand Commonwealth in the Conquest of Sullifree has really gotten to his head, hasn't it? puke.gif

Natopia now thinks it is a micronational superpower despite the fact it was the Taoiseach of the Grand Commonwealth who saved them from being crushed by Babkha.

You are indeed correct there, my friends. I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that Sullifree's Forums were about to disappear when the Chancellor of the GC put a stop to the Operation. I think he felt enough damage had been done. And if you notice in the MN World recently, there are still people giving Sullifree a hard time; seems that he had very few real friends to begin with, and it just took Babkha to bring them out of the woodwork. tongue.gif

Just to give another example of how arrogant Brian Capelle is:

Anyone who really knows me in micronationalism knows that is exactly what it is---complete crap. Nathan Shephers, Tasneem Chowdhury, ROBERT DAVIS can ALL vouch for me!

That was taken from the MNN Forum. I've told that little turd more times than I can count what I think of him, and yet he seems to think that I would speak positively to his character...enough to use my name in all caps like my name carries so much weight with everyone. rolleyes.gif sheesh

Natopia now thinks it is a micronational superpower despite the fact it was the Taoiseach of the Grand Commonwealth who saved them from being crushed by Babkha.

Natopia should not push it or they will regret it. Wasn't Natopia working on another project, the United Confederation or something?

I've told that little turd more times than I can count what I think of him, and yet he seems to think that I would speak positively to his character...

Talking about being deluded. bonk.gif It is a pity that the Sultan of Hatay couldn't finish this operation and finish Sullifree off forever. sad.gif Perhaps when a new Taoiseach enters office. evil1.giflaugh.gif

Nathan has invited the GC to the "Concert of Micras" thingy. Just to update y'all - he dropped the counter-GC organisation, and has started up some sort of Pact, and in addition, is setting up this multinational Concert of Micras thing. So after I mentioned that GC might get insulted at not being invited to something that claims to have peace as it's purpose; he invited them. But it looks like the Sultan of Hatay isn't quite so willing to just let things slide without an explanation:

Nathan's GC Invitation

Nathan of Natopia still hasn't given up his quest for more power and influence. nooo.gif

Declaration of Non-Alignment

What is the purpose of micronationalism? Surely, this question can be debated over and over by the best of our thinkers and the nature of the question changes on how you perceive our wonderful and peculiar endeavor. Micronations can either be formed as ultimate solutions to social problems, or as sometimes sophisticated, sometimes fun simulations where we can experiment and express ourselves. We will be more concerned with the latter henceforth.

While some may consider a large, active population to be the pinnacle of a micronation, that is not always the case. True, these old bastions of micronational tradition are invaluable to our community and do provide innovative ideas that benefit us all. Their size and resources allow them to do this easily. However, the next generation of micronations, those classified as the small or medium nations, contains the pure essence of micronationalism: aspiration and independence.

Unfortunately, the next generation of micronations is largely isolated from each other, but instead, chooses to associate with the old micronational bastions. Most likely, and not to fault them, these nations are merely seeking a strong dependable ally. Or, perhaps the next generation nations are associating with the bastion nations to increase their own prestige. Either reason, however benign or selfish, creates a polarizing effect in our community as the next generation nations are inevitably caught up in the rivalries of the older nations.

If one would take an analytical look at the old traditional micronations, you may see that due to their endurance through the ages, their conquests, annexations, merges, and constant cultural achievements, these illustrious nations may take on an arrogant disposition towards the newer nations, all the while expecting the ultimate respect that they feel their accomplishments award them.

There is a better way. Antica, Riponia, and Natopia feel that all micronations, new or old, accomplished belligerent or peaceful neutral, fantasy or themed, serious or silly, all deserve respect if they have the very essence of true micronations, the desire to set oneself apart, to grow and experiment, to expand one�s horizons to vastly different cultures and ways of thinking.

The people of Antica, Riponia, and Natopia wish to announce to the community our intention to be non-aligned and welcome other nations to join our movement. While we respect the accomplishments of the older nations, we feel it necessary to the continuation of the community that there be an end to the dangerous polarization. The next generation of micronations is a varied and wonderful group. We do not need to cling to one of the traditional nations, thus bringing ourselves into their rivalries that perhaps go back farther than our nations� histories. We are better than that. We contain the pure essence of micronationalism. We are candles at the beginning of our wicks, sure to brighten for many years to come. We are the next generation. We are able to take a more prominent role in the community. We have the right to lead this community as well.

His Sovereign Majesty, Nathan

Sovereign Natopian Emperor

http://p100.ezboard.com/fmicronationalnews...picID=926.topic

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

What a shame that all this upsetment is taking place - all in the name of peace . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .