The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  

As the new Arandur for Treisenberg I would like to ask Her Imperial Highness the Elentari to call for Parliamentary Elections as soon as possible.

We need to have an elected Assembly and I think all citizens of Stormark should be allowed to vote.

Good Morning To You, Most Honourable Arandur, Franz Josef,

I am fully confident that Her Most Imperial Highness, Dame Birla, Elentari, will be Quite Willing to Comply with Your Esteemed Request to Call for Parliamentary Elections As Soon As Possible . . .

Thank You So Very Much for Fulfilling Your Duties as the Arandur of the Eternal Realm of Treisenberg in such a Deft Manner . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Article III, Section I: Elections

The selection process for the Arandur begins every six weeks, at which point nominations for candidates begin. A citizen cannot nominate himself or herself to run and every nomination must be seconded and then accepted by said nominee. Elections begin on the first day of the seventh week and end on the last day. At that point, the votes are counted and the candidate who received the most ballots is proclaimed the winner. All voting shall be done on a forum viewable to citizens only. In the event of a tie, the Elentári’s vote shall count twice.

Franz Josef,

As Treisenberg is a direct democracy and all Citizens are automaticly a member of the Ilquen Farnë, which is Treisenberg's Parliament. There are therefore no parliamentary elections. Holding Parliamentary elections would require an amendment to the constitution.