The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
rosalie

OUR WINTER SNOWFLAKE GALA EVENT . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

I would just like to remind Everyone that Our Next Gala Event is Our Winter Snowflake Gala Ball . . .

This will be held on December 15th, 2005, at Our Imperial Country Club, beginning at 8:00 P. M., and ending about Midnight . . .

Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event will be a Fabulous Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, which will consist of an Extravagant Six-Course Sit-Down Dinner . . .

This will be followed by a Glorius Evening of Entertainment and Dancing . . .

One of Our Very Talented Domestic Staff is a Fabulous Caligrapher, and she will be sharing her Talents with us by Scripting Beautiful Place-Cards for Our Formal Table Settings . . .

Please do let me know Your Esteemed Wishes in Attending This Wonderful Event . . .

I Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company . . .

Have a most thoughtful afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, I am SO Excited about Our Next Gala Event, which is Our Winter Snowflake Gala Ball!!! . . .

This will be a Formal Black-Tie Dinner Dance, which will be held on Thursday, December 15, 2005, at Our Imperial Country Club, beginning at 8:00 P.M., and ending about Midnight . . .

We will be Treated to a Fabulous Six-Course Gourmet Sit-Down Dinner, which will be followed by an Evening of Entertainment and Dancing . . .

I Look Forward To The Pleasure Of Your Company At This Glorious Winter Snowflake Gala Event!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh, we are having SUCH Fun Preparing for Our Winter Snowflake Gala Event!!! . . .

Many Decorations are being put up for the Ball . . .

Gracious - I can't tell You HOW MANY Special Snowflakes we had to Import to hang from the Ceilings!!! . . .

Oh, The Thrill Of It!!! . . .

Oh Yes, and we have also Hung A Moon and Stars in the Waterfall Dining Room and in other parts of the Country Club as well . . .

You should see Our Beautiful Country Club!!! . . .

It has turned into a Wonderfully Enchanted Winter Wonderland!!! . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Oh My!!! . . .

Our Imperial Country Club Grounds have turned into a Christmas Wonderland . . .

And the Interior of Our Imperial Country Club has turned into a Winter Wondeland . . .

All in preparation for Next Week's Winter Snowflake Gala Event!!! . . .

Well, I'm off to the Kitchen for an ENORMOUS CUP OF TWINING'S ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA ( DECAF ) . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .